Will is a Serbian/English videographer and camera assistant. Born and raised in London. Will has been developing his camera skills since an early age, working prominently in short contemporary film and television production. He soon developed skills in editing and lighting making him a well rounded in the art of production. Will’s work is recognisable for its fascination with grounded stories and the humans behind them. His ethos is to bring to light to different cultures and people from all over the world. Recent opportunities have brought him working as a lead camera operator in larger scale commercials, and music videos.
- The Artist Within - Rozalina BurkovaThe first episode of "The Artist Within", featuring Bulgarian illustrator and visual artist Rozalina Burkova Studio, gives us a glimpse into Rozalina's creative practice, her enchanting work and beautiful home in Barcelona. "The Artist Within" is a series of short-form documentary style videos featuring artists from various disciplines with the aim to provide industry-relevant insights and inspire a new generation of artists and creators.
- Everything In Its Right Place.New camera work for @vogueczechoslovakia. Featuring world renowned model @helenachristensen. photography: @suzor (@lemanagement), styling: @ninaford_, clothing: @bozidara creative director: @kralicek, editor-in-chief: @andreabehounkova, hair: @julie.garrett, make-up: @trineskjoeth, production: @palmeerek, @maritadiblik, @vaclavzieba, photographer's assistant: Kenneth Meng equipment rental: @thelabcph
- Pam Pam x Fiona Burgess: In The Swimming Pool - Synchronised Swimming: An Introduction.In The Swimming Pool - Synchronised Swimming: An Introduction. To celebrate the release of Fiorucci x adidas Originals Drop 2, we have teamed up with director, Fiona Burgess, and creative agency, Lez Creative, to create a short film titled, In The Swimming Pool - Synchronised Swimming: An Introduction. Inspired by 1950’s synchronised swimming instructional videos, the short film playfully demonstrates swimming movements by the poolside using various props to educate learners. The film sees th
- Kick Punch - Colossal Squid (Adam Betts) feat. AK PattersonKick Punch, live at Bloc. studios feat. AK Patterson. A live version of the new single from the forthcoming album "Curse These Metal Hands", by Colossal Squid. Single out now on Square Leg Records https://ffm.to/kickpunch Credits:- Song: Written by Colossal Squid and AK Patterson Lyrics by AK Patterson. Visuals: Director & Editor - Jonjo Lowe Director of Photography - Will Churchill Assistant Director - Rosie Brear First AC - Francis Boyter Lighting - Adam Dilley & Jonathan Massena de Camin
- This Is Spoke LiveRecorded live, 'This Is Spoke' at Copeland Park, Peckham 17th November featuring The Slumflower, Suli Breaks, Emma Dabiri and Raleigh Ritchie. https://www.thisisspoke.co.uk/ Hosted by author and influencer The Slumflower and spoken word artist Suli Breaks, This Is Spoke is an uncensored twelve-part podcast series exploring today’s important issues, everything from cancel culture to problematic faves, microaggressions to mental health, youth culture and everything in between, through a music an
+ View all
Lighting TechnicianBig Sky Studios
London, United KingdomFreelance
We take pride in having created a full-service approach with in-house expertise in photographic services ranging from equipment, set-build and catering to post production. As we don’t do things by halves, each specialist department has a dedicated point of contact to deliver a seamless experience in-studio, and on location. Whilst we strive to provide an efficient service, we place equal importance on maintaining a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We’re constantly evolving in response to industry demand and investing in the latest innovations. Most importantly, we invest in the people within our departments who make up the heart of Big Sky.
Photo AssistantThe White Company
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I photo assisted on one of The White Company's e-commerce shoots under photographer Lee Whittaker. We may be new to you - but we've been making impeccably stylish, beautifully designed products, principally in white, for over 24 years. Think timeless style, not fast fashion, quality, not quantity, and an attention to detail in everything we do, from hand-finished bed linen to our second-to-none customer service. We believe in making the most of life's simple pleasures - it's the little things that matter. Precious moments of uncomplicated happiness are our constant inspiration, and it is with these in mind that we create collections that are built to last and become an intimate part of our everyday lives. I cannot emphasise enough how much thought, care, and attention to detail goes into every item we make at The White Company - I hope you'll cherish your purchases as much as we do.
+ Show more
- Assistant Camera
- Camera Operating
- Steadicam Operation
- Colour Grading
- Lighting Design