Graphic Designer and part time day-dreamer. Enjoys motion and illustration. Energetic Designer and always works with a smile! Instagram: MarshallArts99
- YCN NEW NOW 2019 Award - Art Fund.Inspired by the comedic cinematography of Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz etc), I created a promotional video which followed a stressed, agitated student looking for an escape. Using rotoscope animation the Art Fund card creates a portal transporting the student into a calmer, vibrant, creative space.
- Podium Office MuralMural illustrated / designed and painted for the company Podium. The design focuses around general office life as well as iconic locations of Nottingham whilst maintaining the companies colour scheme. The loose line work and curved shapes give it a highly animated, energetic presence.
- Design Bridge Student Awards Submission: Durex.#Makeyourmark is a campaign using “canvas sex painting” to encourage people to be proud of their sex lives and to challenge “sexpectations”. Sex is a unique experience. Much like art, it's subjective; based on personal feelings, tastes, or opinions. Have it your way and make your mark.
- Circular Fashion: Crafting a Better Future [RSA Submission - Moving Pictures]An animation communicating the necessary changes fashion designers and businesses have to make to create a more circular society, amplifying a call to action through a variety of mixed media and animation techniques all occurring in an immersive, realistic, creative space.
- Nottingham Comic Creatives Editorial.Nottingham Comic Creatives is a publication which provides insight into the process, and lifestyle of comic creators. Quoting 4 different creatives all at different levels (self - employed business or for pleasure). Talking about their inspirations, how they spark their creativity as well as where and how they distribute their creations to the community.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- After Efects
- Premiere Pro
- Abobe Illustrator