Recent UCL graduate looking to build experience and develop transferable skills in production and marketing in the creative industry. An open mind to new opportunities!
- UCL Greek Play 2020: FROGSFor the annual UCL Greek Play we translated and modernised Aristophanes' 'Frogs' into a witty comedy that envisioned a space where futurism and sci-fi meet the beauty and spirituality of Greek theatre. Five performances were staged at the Bloomsbury Theatre as a commercial production open to the public. I was one of the Assistant Producers for the show and assisted with costume design, budgeting, marketing, producing, script editing and more. This was a very rewarding opportunity to work on mod
Projects credited in
- Hope And Her Two DaughtersHope And Her Two Daughters is an experimental exhibition that features a contemporary dance and poetry short film exploring the question “What next?” following the racial unrest of 2020. It has been carried out in collaboration with the Hackney Historic Buildings Trust (HHBT) as part of their Digital Access residency, through which Director & Writer, Tobore S Dafiaga was chosen as one of the Artists to create a project which uses the local history, heritage and architecture of the Grade II liste
- BFI Film Futures Festival Selection: Hope and Her Two DaughtersMy experimental short 'Hope and Her Two Daughters', will be part of the upcoming BFI Future Film Festival in Feb 2022! Big shout out to the cast & crew for bringing this passion project to life ! Writer & Director: Tobore S Dafiaga D.O.P: Séan Mackey Producer: Chloe Potamiti Staring: Lysa-Marie Asiedu, Kelly Mbarga Editor: Anthony Pollard Sound Design: Xana Special thanks: Whole Cast & Crew @bfifilmacademy
Digital Marketing ExecutiveInteractive Media Group
Epsom, United KingdomPart Time
- Managing and updating social media profiles and website content - Assisting with client briefs and project planning
Production AssistantTIAGI International
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Pre-shoot prep; coordinating catering, EQ, PPE and travel, ensuring quality control at every stage - Managing CMS, AirTable database, administration, shoot correspondence and handover materials - Developing call sheets, working on set for various editorial/commercial shoots, post-production
+ Show more
- CMS Systems
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Production Planning
ERASMUSUniversity of Bologna
- Bologna, Italy
Undertook both BA and MA modules in Italian and English including History of Islamic Art, Egyptology and Assyriology.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) University College London (UCL)
- London, United Kingdom
Classics with Study Abroad, First Class Honours I studied reception studies, Italian, linguistics, philosophy and more at both BA and MA level.