- DynamorphDynamorph by OrProject at International Cultural Institute, Venice May 2014 The parametric NURBS cavernous void depicts the connection between different worlds and transcends the meaning of cultures and their rituals into a 4-dimentional space-time continuum. A nebula-like exhibition space at the ICI Venice celebrates the spirit of Shamanic art and its ‘cabinet of curiosities’.
- Swarovski Glass PavilionA Luminous Space of Glass (research project) This spatial installation examines the unbreakable relationship between human presence and architecture. It displays the idea of an environment becoming visibly brighter by the energy of the human body in close proximity to it. The project demonstrates research into frameless structural glazing and the incorporation of light motion sensors that would detect human activity and switch the architectural pavilion on.
- Henry Moore RevisedThis is a collaborative interdisciplinary project between students from BA Interior Design at University of the Arts and the Cuming Museum. The project depicts a revision of Henry Moore's earlier work 'Sculptural Objects' and the response to the design brief is to recreate the artwork into a three-dimensional design piece. Based on Henry Moore’s earlier work, ‘Sculptural Objects’, the curvilinear design of the architectural installation represents childhood in a vivid and playful way. Words like ‘memory’, ‘playground’ and ‘chasing bubbles in the air’, inspired for further experimentation with the lithograph and transform it from a 2D statics to 3D, even 4D dynamics.
- Free Range Exhibition Design[Vol.] - [Luminous] at Free Range An immersive and engaging light-inspired installation which acts as a display table. Product and spatial design are mixed and matched to bring out models and ideas. The concept derives from the artistic and efficient use theatrical props - such as spotlights, which are aimed at enhancing the quality of the visual product.
- Interior Design Degree Show‘The Big Bang’ A metaphor of the explosive force of the creative mind. The curation aimed at achieving a balance between dynamic concepts and simplicity of their facilitation. Composed of 8 strings, it functions as a canopy structure over the works, hence it unifies their creativity.
Projects credited in
- Energy LabThe Energy Lab project is inspired by the demands of the current climate emergency and it addresses the importance of a more locally maintained ecosystem while proposing an improved self-sustaining cycle. By focusing on proposing a self-sustaining energy cycle, the Energy Lab can be divided into 2, interconnected parts (or modules), that shape it as a garden with a restorative function: an eneryg generating system and a serving point (system). The first is designed to engage with people an1 to
Worked on residential project refurbishment and the execution of 2D plans or proposed design and 3D modelling of the new space. Took part as an exhibition curator and constructor or Venice Biennale architectural installation Dynamorph in 2014 for private client and his collection of object.s
- Visual Arts
- Interior Architecture
- Exhibition Design
- Project Management
- Spatial Design
- Autocad 2-D
- Concept Design Development
- Creative Design Processes
- Sketching Ideation