- Boned, Rolled & Tied - A Modern Reimagining of a ButchersIn this project I had to pick a dying profession and try and reimagine it for the modern world. The main deliverable had to be the design guidelines for the brand. I chose to design a butchers that was mainly digital. The customer could access it through an app and order products to be delivered to their door. There would be a physical store where the meat is prepared and customers can come in to pick up the products or talk to the butchers. The USP of the butchers is that it teaches the customers about where the cuts of meat come from and how to prepare and cook them. The reason it does this is to help people to be more efficient with their usage of meat and not let any go to waste. Boned, Rolled & Tied is the process of preparing meat. I chose the name because it showed the butchers share expert knowledge with the customers and from just hearing the name they have already learnt the basic steps of preparing meat.
- Craft Academy - YCN CommendationCraft Academy is a craft beer company that prides themselves in creating opportunities for young people to get into the brewing industry via apprenticeships. The brief they set wanted big ideas that could help advertise their apprenticeship. They wanted it to include digital-out-of-home advertising, social media and a new range of beers. My submission was based around the idea of potential brewing in everyone which fits with Craft Academy's tagline, 'Unbottling Potential'.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Hatfield, United KingdomFreelance
This was a live brief set by the University of Hertfordshire's Architecture Course that was wanting branding for their course and for their company they were running.
Sculpture Caster, Secretary & Designer
- Westcott, Dorking, UKFull Time
Part time - Would work during half term and the summer holidays - Moulding and casting sculptures - Book keeping, invoices & stock - Communicating with customers - Developing company website & magazine adverts
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- Hatfield, United Kingdom
A Level, AS Level, GCSE
- Waddesdon, Aylesbury, United Kingdom
- 2 A grade A levels in communications & culture, and graphics - A in Creative and Media Diploma BTEC - 8 GCSEs grades A-C including English, Maths and IT
Arts Award GoldI won this award back in secondary school