I'm a visual designer at heart, and would go the extra mile to produce designs of the highest quality. My creativity took me to many places, such as illustration, graphic design, print layout, branding and digital product design. I really enjoy solving problems and believe that great products come from a collaborative team. Got 6 years of experience now working in digital agencies & startups. Specialised in UI, UX, visual and user-centric product design as well as branding and print. Currently on maternity leave, taking a year break from being Azimo's Senior Product Designer. Previously worked at 3 other startups and built a number of different apps, ranging from life-style brands, consumer apps to enterprise softwares; with my role as UI and UX design lead, responsible for mapping user on-boarding journey, creating wireframes and A/B tests, building a design system, UI Style Guides for as well as delivering final Visual Design. I am used to taking ownership of my work and able to work across a wide range of design areas, from building a digital product, mobile apps, websites, marketing campaign through to print, layout and branding.
- Mobile Dating AppWhilst at REVL, we tried to come up with ways we can utilise our events data in order to open up new partnership opportunities. Based on Google Analytics and AdWords performances, we know that dating-events is an area that resonate the most with our users. So we thought that there could be an opportunities to explore by creating a dating up based on dating events. In order to test out the assumptions quickly, I worked with the product & marketing team under a considerable deadline (1 week shippi
- Typeface PostersThis is a creative student brief for a typeface poster design. I chose to design for a range of three different typefaces from the three main type categories - Sans Serifs, Serifs and Display typeface. The challenge was to create an informative poster that tells people something about the typeface. CONCEPT I researched and analysed the principle behind their forms. The ideas is to look at the way each type was originally constructed and its characteristics. For example, Futura is a typeface cre
- REVL Responsive WebsiteREVL is the UK's largest aggregator of event information platform, with the mission of becoming the ultimate 'What's On' guide for the millennials. When I joined in late 2017, the website had originally been put together using react UI components as a quick experiment to see how Google index web pages with scraped data. More than 90% of our traffic comes through google search, so SEO optimisation was the main focus of our web strategy. RESTRUCTURING SITE NAVIGATION Having a structured navigation was one of the main part of the SEO initiatives to drive web traffic to our site. The web pages were submitted as 'structured data' to Google (thereby improving its ability to list our page). This is the high level user flow for the navigation restructuring:
- Mobile App onboarding UXTeacherIn is an award-winning desktop & mobile app (available on App Store and Google Play) built for schools to find and book supply teachers directly without the need to pay for external agency fees. I was approached by the CEO to look into improving the app's on-boarding UX, with the aim of guiding first-time users through their key tasks without the help of the customer team. This was their existing app:
- Consumer Events App UI & UXREVL is the UK's largest aggregator of event information platform, which has over 180k events in the app with the ability to personalise the events by means of machine learning. Their mission is to become the ultimate 'What's On' guide for the millennials. When I joined in mid 2017, the app had already been launched less than a year ago. Hired as a product & brand designer to help driving engagement, retention and acquisition. I worked on the iOS app from identifying pain points to the final design mock-ups.
- Building a Design SystemI was the first in-house designer to join Arbor in November 2014, and before then was no clear design process in place. Very soon it became apparent to me that the product lacked a great deal of design consistency, as the different parts of the system were built by different people, each one with his/her personal style. The lack of consistency in a product not only confuses the users, but also it slows down the development process as well as making it difficult to onboard any new developers/designers. Since then, I took on the responsibility to help putting a process in place to ensure design consistency, and to ultimately enable the scaling of design and development for this enterprise product. THE CHALLENGES Initially, the task was to produce a Style Guide for the enterprise software MIS. Through a steep learning curve and working with the Front End team, we realised we needed proper design rules and a better process in order for the Style Guide to actually be useful. Since we couldn't keep track of the changes across design and development in a rigorous way, the Style Guide was constantly getting out of date with the live product, which lead to further inconsistency. The challenge was to come up with a systematic way to ensure consistency and improve efficiency along the way.
+ View all
Senior Product DesignerAZIMO
London, United KingdomFull Time
At Azimo we create the most efficient and simplest way to transfer money. With the Azimo app you can send money from anywhere in Europe to over 195+ countries around the world in seconds. Working alongside a great team of designers as a part of the KPI-driven mission teams in product design (web, Android, iOS), brand design, as well as supporting marketing and CRM communication design. My favourite part of the role is to be able to work closely with the product researcher to carry out user testing sessions and building an informed understanding of our key demographics around the world. Azimo has recently been named in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 - the most prestigious UK index of high-growth tech companies. We came in at #34
Digital & Brand DesignerREVL
- London, United KingdomFull Time
REVL is the UK's most comprehensive what's on platform. Working with thousands of entertainment brands and venues. The product is B2B2C, with the ability to personalise over 180k events in the app. My responsibilities are split between the digital product design (UX/UI of the web & mobile app) and marketing campaigns whereby I've really enjoyed producing contents as well as developing a life-style brand.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Mobile APP
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Product Design
- Digital Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design