I am a highly dedicated and a creative graphic designer with four years experience. I am passionate about my field, I have done a variety of exciting and challenging projects and to the entire creative process ideas from inception to final outcome with enthusiasm. My main focus is on brand identity, graphics, illustrations, drawings, and also making patterns. I also have an experience of creating motion gifs. Check out my impressive portfolio with a range of creative, live and competition briefs.
- Japanese CraftsmanshipPostage Stamps, Postcards, Editorial / A body of work that celebrates the hand made traditional crafts of distinctive techniques inherited from ancient times of Japan. / The stamps will raise awareness and celebrates the Japanese craftsmanship. This project aim is to celebrate these artisans and their treasured craft legacies by making others aware of it through stamps.
- V.goThese vegan friendly products are for those who practice strict diet plan and give them options that are easily readable and can be see through it’s visuals. A packaging that specialises in providing essential nutrition to vegans and vegetarians. Alongside, the emotional connection with customers builds on gentle colour palette that associates with the freshness and nature.The combination is meant to convey commitment and trustworthy but with a friendly touch. V.go and mutually contrasty
- Aveeno Cosmetic Products (Rebranding)Rebrand Aveeno cosmetic packaging to illustrative style. That delivers natural formulas for healthy skin and also benefits the body. The brief aim is to communicate with the consumers clearly about the product range and differentiate between them. Also inform with it’s active natural ingredients. / Purpose: Natural active ingredients Keywords: Natural, Gentle, Fresh, Care
- Birmingham Design FestivalThe Summer of 2018 will see the launch of the Birmingham Design Festival. A rich heritage Birmingham offers.The festival will promote design across 3 core ‘district’ areas,Graphic, Digital and Product. The theme is ‘Forward’ and there are many guest speakers coming. I design a physical printed festival guide that can be given away for free before and during the festival. This festival guide display the speakers and their work best.
+ View all
VolunteerBirmingham Design Festival
- Birmingham, United KingdomInternship
I did one week of work experience at the festival and my duties were as follow: • Designed editorials for the competition brief • Helped arranging and packed the merch / freebies • Arranged exhibitions, designer talks and workshops for audience • Managed the audience and directed them to the right locations • Huge opportunity to meet the famous designers around the corner
+ Show more
- Graphic Communication
- Jewellery Design
- Brand Design
- Packaging Design
- Visual Communication