In college, I started working as a filmmaker. The idea originated from viewing the behind-the-scenes footage from Avengers: Infinity War. After around two years, I am now a filmmaker capable of directing, editing, and coordinating documentaries and short films. CanonUK, BBC, and Fulwell73 UK are just a few of the companies with whom I've worked. I'm seeking for partnerships and a part-time work in the film industry at the moment.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Beauty Despite CancerCEO, Founder of Cancer Education UK and Powerbase member, Mary Oladele recently launched her first Beauty Despite Cancer event to celebrate women this International Women’s Day. It was a phenomenal turn out, with women from different backgrounds sharing their experiences with cancer and their most vulnerable moments. In attendance was the likes of the Mayor of Kensington and Chelsea Will Pascall. Follow Cancer Education UK on IG for updates on all their upcoming events: @Cancer_eduk4
- An Evening With Boss LadiesPowerbase Partnerships and Recruitment Manager, Jessica Ogbeta was invited by General Assembly to join a panel of awesome women sharing their stories of trials, tribulations and successes within their endeavours. It was an inspirational and talented set of women who shared their stories about getting started and breaking into their respective industries in a conversation led by We Are F Founders, Federica Attanasio and Federica Pecis. The panel also included: Grace Picking - Program Manager,7
- IdentityCreates: Building Your Network | THE EVENTWe held our second Creative Talks and to see a community of creatives who have purpose, drive and tenacity was an amazing sight. We learnt so much from our speakers on everything to do with Branding, PR, Production and building relationships. With amazing goodies from our sponsors to help our attendees make their creative journeys a lot smoother. Which included, free trial for the The Curtain's membership club and 25% off all of General Assembly's short form courses for a whole year. It's saf14
- IdentityCreates Presents: Gaining Access | This SaturdayAs an entry-level creative, what are some of the things you’d like to know more about as you start out on your journey post graduating? IdentityCreates is a platform for entry-level creatives to gain insight and access into all things industry, job opportunities, enhancing digital skills and well-being. On August 31st, we will be sitting down to speak with and hear from some great people who are not only working in the industry but are dominating in their field. Find out how they broke in, obt11
- IdentityCreates: Gaining Access | THE EVENTOn 31st August, we held our first Creatives Talk for entry-level creatives to gain insight and access into all things industry, job opportunities, enhancing digital skills and well-being! Thank you to our amazing speakers and host! We learnt some amazing things from each of them. From personalising your CV, gaining mentorship, to finding out how they each found their path and got into what they are doing now. We couldn't have done it without the support of our sponsors General Assembly and The9
+ Show more
Videographer & EditorGYMGUYZ
Kingston upon Thames, United KingdomPart Time
GYMGUYZ is the first in home mobile personal training and fitness franchise company. It redefining physical fitness by bringing the workout to you, when and where it’s convenient for you. Trained and certified coaches bring the instruction, the equipment and they ensure every workout is customized for you depending on your fitness level and specific goals. My role in GYMGUYZ is a videographer. I film and edit fitness videos.
production AssistantFulwell 73
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Prep and on location for a busy pop science show for children for a mainstream broadcaster. - Admin support for production team - Working with coordinator to source production facilities and props sourcing. - Helping with call sheets - On location - supporting the crew with catering, radios, management of site - Setting up production areas on site - Part of load out team - Covid awareness on site - responsible for disinfecting of radios and kit on site.
+ Show more
- Film Editing
- Film Production
- Creative Media
- Directing Screenwriting
BTEC Level 3 Business Marketing and AdministrationCroydon College School of Art & Design
Croydon, United Kingdom
I studied Extended Btec Level 3 Business for two years in college.
Degree Film and TV ProductionSAE Institute
- London, United Kingdom
I created short films, learned how to write screenplays and documentaries.