Hi! I'm Zoë, a creative designer specialising in branding and a lover of pretty letters. Having recently graduated from London College of Communication, my BA Graphic Branding & Identity degree has enabled me to specialise in all thing branding related - brand strategy, identity design, experience design, brand activation, campaign design, storytelling and copywriting, as well as building analog and digital design skills. As well as this, I adore creating calligraphic and hand lettered pieces over on my Instagram www.instagram.com/zoebonhamdesign which is my favourite side gig ✨ Check out my work! If you’ve got a branding or lettering project you’d like to discuss with me, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can email me at: email@example.com
- The Grand Leigh | forpeople x LCCBrand Strategy | Identity Design | Print | Copywriting Branding a boutique hotel in Leigh-on-Sea, a brief in collaboration with forpeople. I took on the goal of reimagining an old historic hotel that currently stands derelict today in the location. The hotel’s purpose is to allow guests to ‘live like a local’ and explore the unique lifestyle of Leigh-on-Sea, capturing the old and new styles of the town.
- Lombard London | Brand Opus ChrysalisBrand Strategy | Identity Design | Packaging | Copywriting | Brand Activation Lombard London was born as a non-alcoholic gin and tonic suitable for the city worker and as a brand challenging workplace drinking culture. In my research I found it very clear that workplaces perceived social drinking occasions as a necessary role for career success. The goal was to create a drink that would cater for those who wanted to stick to their sobriety, and offer an alternative drink that went unnoticed by
- The Soap DispensaryBrand Strategy | Identity Design | Copywriting | Packaging | Print | Brand Activation Self Initiated Project Challenging the status quo of big highstreet toiletry brands, The Soap Dispensary was born to change the way we shop for bathroom goods, ditching plastic for good and making sustainability easy and accessible.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- London College of Communication (LCC), (BA) Graphic Branding & IdentityWe are GB&I’s class of 2020. We are expressive, curious, analytical and imaginative, not just amazing designers we are the strategists and thinkers of the industry to come. Graphic branding and identity is central to the way in which we communicate and is commercially, socially and culturally fundamental to how society operates. In times of change we need creativity and energy we are here to make, shake, move and shape the future. https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design16
- GB&I Degree Show 2020Graduating during a pandemic threw up challenges left, right and centre during my final term but the real challenge came when we learnt that our physical degree show wouldn’t be taking place. It was time to get the thinking caps on go out with a bang (all be it for the most part digitally), introducing… MAKERS, SHAKERS, MOVERS & SHAPERS GB&I GRADUATES 2020
Branding & LetteringZoë Bonham Design
Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, United KingdomPart Time
Alongside my studies, I also freelance offering services for branding and lettering. I design identities for brands who are either launching or looking for a re-brand, and specialise in unique hand lettered logotypes. I also commission digital illustration pieces as well as modern calligraphy for events or special items.
- London, United KingdomInternship
A pop up creative design studio working with local Southwark and Lambeth charities and social enterprises. I collaborated in small teams and worked on design material such as website building and content, and moving image for social media promotion. Here I was responsible for communicating with the clients directly through meetings, phone calls and emails and gained valuable skills in presenting ideas, responding to feedback and meeting tight deadlines.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Brand Strategy