I have a wide range of experience across the creative sector including: fashion styling, events organisation, curation, creative writing, marketing (content creation/management), blogging and publishing. Ambitious and hardworking in nature, I have experience working within roles which require me to be mentally flexible and resourceful in order to achieve team goals. Currently I am seeking a full/part-time role in a creative environment, which will provide me with opportunities to develop my existing skill set and progress further in my career.
Projects credited in
- Women Of Power - Events Production/ManagementI run Women Of Power UK - I set it up 1 year and 10 months ago and since then I have run some super cool events for women across London. I come up with the event ideas, research panels or speakers, create the ad, market the event etc Here is some of the work I have done with this phenomenal group!
+ Show more
+ Show more
- 2+ Years Experience in Social Media
- Blog Articles
- Fashion Styling
- Freelance Writing/subbing/proofreading
- Artistic and Curatorial Practices
- Art Gallery Management
- Art Workshop Coordinator
- Abstract Photography
- Creative Writing/blogging
B.A (hons) Fine ArtMiddlesex University
- London, United Kingdom
Skills and Achievements: • Winner of the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the University for my work on both the marketing and publication committees for the BA Degree show, which included organising the exhibition, coordinating events, proofreading and research. • Achieved a distinction for my collaborative work with Kerri Jefferis on the performance piece Innocent and Aware for our Fine Art and Philosophy module.