- Huion are great and so are XPpen. After a run of bad luck with cheap wacoms, I I have been tempted with a cheap XPPen (not screen) which worked brilliantly. When I wanted to upgrade to a display one, I bought another XPpen, because I couldn't afford a brand new wacom (the One wasn't out yet) and with the issues I had in the past I was reluctant with second hand. I cannot really compare with a wacom display, but my £200 XPpen 13.3 display works great, I tested a similar one from Huion (a bit more expensive) and I prefer the "touch" of the Huion, but I'll keep mine for now 😅.
- I got a refurbished Wacom Intuos from Wacom direct. I was super pleased. It was the first drawing tablet I bought and I wasn't sure how I would get on with it. I love it! It works great for what I need. Plus, the refurbished item looked completely new, so a bargain too. Never tried one with a display but imagine that would be good as well. I had just bought a new laptop so I didn't go down that route, but my tablet has a Bluetooth connection. This is handy since I use the mouse and tablet together. Left-handed for the tablet and right-handed for the mouse, lol!
- @Anna Negrini this could be tempting as they have a flash sale on their site for a 16" screen
- @Chris Hart Oof - bargain!
- Wacom Intuos Pro 🙌 I picked one up second hand for £100, steal!
- I've always had a Wacom but I bought a cheapest one (Huion) to bring with me while travelling and it works just fine :)
- @Marcus Kay Nice mate. Think I’m tempted to get a screen pen display one like the DTK-1660
- @Mike McCoole I'm really happy with this one from Wacom:https://www.google.com/search?q=ctl+6100wl+wacom&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi4toWPlu_4AhWP7qQKHYFkDUMQ_AUoAnoECAIQBA&biw=1401&bih=737&dpr=2Good value for the money, though not too stable wireless, so I have it plugged in all the time.
- @Mike McCoole no I have the normal one wireless.
- @Benedetta Simone do you use pen display?
- Ehi!Definitely a Wacom one! 😜
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.