Do you have a favourite font combination?
I'm curious to see what some of your favourites are, especially in terms of website design pairings. Send me an example of your answer if you can.
- @Stephany Damyanova А ти май си Българче така като гледам!Благодаря ти! Fontfabric мисля че са българи тези които са правили сайта и шрифтовете.В момента в Кардиф ли работиш?
- @Emanuil Genov These are the most popular ones I know, but I'm not sure what the usage rights are for commercial purposes, so have a look before using them in client work:• https://fonts.google.com/ - all the fonts here are open source• https://www.dafont.com/• https://www.fontsquirrel.com/ - all fonts here are supposed to be free for commercial useI've also found this page very useful in terms of resources and inspiration - https://fontpair.co/resources .
- Do you know any free font websites?
- @Sinead Taylor That sounds like such a satisfying combination, I usually prefer sans serifs for body text just based on my personal taste, but I would definitely like seeing something like the Futura/Bodoni mix you've suggested.
- @Adam Zygadlo Hahha you got me there for a second!I had a Futura and Helvetica phase when I had my Wes Anderson phase, he really knows how to work those fonts and make you obsess over them.Aquatico looks super sleek and futuristic as well, but I can see why you're struggling to pair it, it has a very unique look. Let me know if you find something that works with it :)
- @Becky Liu I love Open Sans, it just fits so many things. And those two do look really good together!
- @Nicola Humphreys Thank you, I just discovered Typewolf yesterday and it's amazing! I don't know much about typography, but it's really fascinating and I'm loving the number of resources that are out there. This page especially has introduced me to some great stuff - https://fontpair.co/resources .
- I love combing bold sans Serifs with more intricate, formal serifs eg Futura with bondoni
- I loved Comic Sans... :^S Nope, I am joking about that!After university, I fell in love with the Futura font set. Where each letter looks futuristic in my eyes. I combined them with Helvetica and Proxima Nova to name a few.Recently I have discovered Aquatico set which feels like VAG Rounded a little, which is also a nice font. I have yet to find a complimenting font to support them.
- I'm obsessed with Poppins and Open Sans!
- https://www.typewolf.com/ this is a great resouce to review new and varied fonts and there's info on great pairings too. At the moment I'm liking one slike Suisse Internation & Works or Americana & venus. Have fun with it!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.