Hi All .. interested in collaborating with an interior stylist .. looking for someone with a quirky, loose style .. for a fun project .. !
- Hello Jasper! I'm a student studying interior architecture and design! I would love to help out with this project, sounds fun. A lot of my designs are fun and quirky, using unconventional shapes and concepts. Check out my portfolio here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yRTG96mjkkqZqZ5KSkLGMSFRs4oIMbMG/view?usp=sharingYou can contact me further via email at: email@example.com
- Hi Jasper! Sounds interesting. Here’s some of my recent interior work -A cafe interior - http://joarmitage.co.uk/works/styling/bournemouth-vintage-emporium-tea-rooms-interiors/Room sets - http://joarmitage.co.uk/works/styling/room-styling-featured-on-bbc-threes-flat-out-fabulous/My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch or send more info?Thanks!
- Hi Jasper,I do loads of interior styling, my most recent project was the 'Good Nature' windows for Selfridges. All work can be viewed on my website: www.hayleylai.com or feel free to drop me an email: email@example.com
- @Charmaine Corea Hi Charmaine, thanks for getting in touch .. send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk more and see if its something that will work for us both ..Best J
- Hey Jasper! Sounds interesting, would love to hear more about the project. I have an understanding of visual merchandising and currently looking at crossing disciplines into the interiors industry, so could be a good opportunity to collaborate here.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.