Hi creative friends! Random one: how do you declare in your tax return money earned from foreign companies? It is foreign income?

When you charge a client based abroad for work you've done while in the UK, does that count as just overall income or foreign income for the HMRC?

Any help very welcome!


You must sign up or log in before you 
add a comment.

Post reply