- @Bea Garcia Great, thank you!
- @Stuey B Thank you!
- I switched from Nat West to Starling over a year ago. Couldn’t be happier or more impressed. So impressed that I opened a personal acc with them too.
- Hi chick.Anna Money seems awesome and covers the invoicing aspect.Bea
- Monzo released a great business account. Definately great for startup finances.
- @Ellie Craig No charges for moving money in the UK - I think there's a charge for foreign transfers but not on the paid account.
- @Phillip Waterman Thank you!
- Santander are good, they're a reasonably big and free!!!
- @Christos Markou Thank you very much!
- @John Williams That's incredibly helpful, thank you. Do they charge fees to transfer money to another UK bank account? Thank you
- Hey Ellie, I use Starling as a joint account and it's good all round, although I think the app is more difficult to use than it should be. I use Coconut for my business banking and I love it. They're focussed purely on freelancers and ltd companies, so it feels a lot more personal for me. It's free, there's a paid offer too, and the app is great - it shows you a running estimate of what tax you owe, which is the feature I like the most. They do good content around being self-employed and have written loads of good stuff about getting support at the moment. Can't recommend them enough. Have a look at their site and see what you think - you can use this referral code if you want to sign up and I think we both get a tenner. https://r.getcoconut.com/rxkpVr/
- Hey, I have been using them since December with both international and national payments, absolutely no problem so far.Customer service has been good the one time I had to get in touch with theHope this helps!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.