I am a trained journalist with over 12 years’ experience of working in a variety of sectors including luxury fashion, online retail, branding and travel. I have recently finished a freelance contract at design agency Public where I was advising an interior design client on social media and editorial content. Prior roles include Online and Marketing Manager at Jasper Conran and Content and Brand Manager at womenswear label Finery. I have proven experience of planning and creating engaging editorial, copy and imagery as well as overseeing and implementing content and brand strategies.
Projects credited in
- Potluck Issue 2: Winter's TraditionsPotluck is a print and online zine born from a love of food. It shares your stories of cooking, eating and sharing food and all the pleasures and practicalities that come along with it. It’s about togetherness, community and eating delicious things. Our second issue is a 68-page magazine all about Winter's Traditions, exploring the big holiday traditions and personal rituals of a season built on habit, and how 2020 affected those traditions. It's packed full of interesting personal stories, deli
- Potluck Zine Issue 1: Cooking During CovidPotluck is a print and online zine born from a love of food. It shares your stories of cooking, eating and sharing food and all the pleasures and practicalities that come along with it. It’s about togetherness, community and eating delicious things. Our first issue is an 84 page mammoth of a zine, with the theme of "Cooking During Covid" uniting the work. We explore how our routines and experiences with cooking, eating and sharing food were completely turned on their head by the 2020 Coronavirus
Freelance Content & Social Media ManagerPublic London
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working through branding agency Public London I consulted for interior designer Thomas Coombes on his social media and content. As well relaunching all social channels I also implemented a new monthly editorial newsletter which included interior tips, recipes and interviews.
Online & Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)Jasper Conran
- London, United KingdomFull Time
A year-long maternity cover role, I was responsible for managing the company’s four websites (jasperconran.com, jasperconranshop.com, l-hotelmarrakech.com and lindos-villas.com) as well as overseeing and strategising all press and marketing for the mainline collection and Mr Conran’s award-winning hotel, L’Hôtel Marrakech. Other aspects of my role included producing the mainline look book shoots, planning and implementing all social media content and any ad-hoc creative projects, including co-curating an exhibition of Mr Conran for the University of Seville. I also work closely with the team at Debenhams to ensure that look book shoots and press shows for J by Jasper Conran were consistent and on-brand.
+ Show more
- Blog Management
- Lifestyle Writing
- Blog Development
- Manage a Team
- Content and Media Writing
- Organisation Skills
- Organisation and Critical Path Planning
- Social Content Strategy
- Blog Creation
- Eccomerce Experience
- Content SEO Social
- Brand Strategy
- Content Strategy