Hi, I need to print a photographic book and I'm looking for a good quality digital print studio in London, any recommendations?
It will be a small number of copies but I need nice and high quality paper and finishing.
- Mixam online is really good Quality and really cheap! I have had afew zines printed with them!
- Hello, the PrintSpace in Hoxton is really great, I have printed several illustrated pieces there, but they offer tons of printing methos and paper choices for different media. Check it out here: https://www.theprintspace.co.uk/
- Hi! I m working for Fujifilm! You can jump in our store everyday from 10 to 6, Sunday 12-6.We print in high quality and you can choose different optionsFujifilm House of Photography, 8-9 Long Acre, Charing Cross, London WC2E 9LHYou can ask about Denise xx
- I’ve been looking for a digital print studio too, this was useful. Thanks guys!
- I've used ExWhyZed too, for 5+ years— pretty good quality and value for money. There are better options out there, depending on what you want, but most industry-standard printers in London will charge up to 3 times what ExWhyZed do.
- I did a small-run publication last year with Ex Why Zed. Pop over to their website and grab a sample pack/get in touch! They’re super nice!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.