- @Anita A. Thanks so much Anita! I never noticed that! Going to try fix it now, really appreciate it!
- @Arturo Rago Thaks Arturo! Those are really great points, will look into updating that asap :)
- Hi Ben! I just checked your website and I really like your projects! Very edgy, typographic and modern, in one word - DOPE. The only thing I've noticed is that when I go on the about page all the area under the line that separates your bio and experience etc. seems clickable and not everything is actually linked. I'm not sure if that's on purpose but hope it makes sense! :)
- Hi Ben! I really like your portfolio. On a tiny UX note, I would align the arrow of 'Experements' with the image - I was a bit confused at first as to what 'Experiments' referred to. Also, in the project description I would make it a bit more about you (what was your role and contribution?) and a bit less about the projects. Other than that, keep up the good work! :)
- @Eszter Dolak thanks Ezster! That’s a really good point, I did want to do that initially but I’m not sure how to do it! Will have to do some more research lol :)
- I <3 the Furby. One suggestion, make the arrow on your landing page double as a button down (You can never make it too easy for people to navigate your site!) Otherwise gorgeous graphics!
- @Sophia Bishop thanks Sophia! :)
- Love your portfolio, I really think it represents your style!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.