I am on the lookout for a new and exciting junior designer. Junior Designer For a LUXURY SKINCARE BRAND
For a LUXURY SKINCARE BRAND
We’re on the lookout for a new and exciting junior designer with a passion for beauty to join our luxury Skincare brand — Teresa Tarmey.
You’ll be working on a range of projects from digital design
such as Instagram Content to Product packaging, invites and book design. Having a large input in curating the new brand vision with the help of the consultant Creative Director from BeyondExact Studio.
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 1 years’ experience and a portfolio full of beautifully crafted digital design and a variety of
thumb-stopping social content, showcasing your design process and conceptual thinking.
What we’re looking for:
BA Degree in Design or design based.
Junior designer with 0-2+ years agency experience
Background in digital design
Experience working across social media channels
Comfortable with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
Any Cinema 4D experience a bonus.
Interested in art direction and conceptual ideas.
Salary £22K - 24K
With your Cover Letter,
CV and portfolio no bigger than (10mb)
- Hi James,Would love to help out!We're OBUK. A graphic design and design consulting studio specialised in branding, social media and stationery design. We're based in Sydney, Australia but have been working with clients worldwide for ages.We have worked on several projects including the design of: branding, brochures, flyers, catalogues, business cards, postcards, restaurant menus, posters, banners, social media assets and other digital assets, among others.Feel free to check our website to see the different projects we have worked on and how we can leverage your brand awareness.Thank you and stay safe!Cheers,Flor- OBUK Designhttp://www.obukdesign.com
- Hi there! Thank you for this opportunity to work with you.I hope to hear back soon, i've sent an application in.
- sent you !
- I have emailed my details!
- Hey,I mailed my application.
- Thanks for the information! Application sent :)
- My portfolio is online : can I add the link to that instead of uploading images?
- Sounds great! I've just emailed my details through.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.