- @Cathy at The Dots Thank you Cathy.
- @Tamryn Kerr Thank you Tamryn.
- @Guya Maggi Thank you Guya.
- Hi Adrianne,I have heard many good things about the Google Certificates from experienced UX peers I work with.https://grow.google/uxdesign/#?modal_active=noneThis Google certificate course are held entirely online on Coursera. They are quite short, packed with great conten, amazing value and quality for the price you pay.
- Hi Adrianne, There are some fab UX design courses that would be a good start to give you the basics. Check out General Assemby courses, they're not cheap but they are great. Then you'll have some foundation to begin applying to a paid role. Hope this helps, Tamryn
- Hi Adrianne,Cathy from The Dots here, thanks for your post. Here’s some of my top tips for getting the most out of The Dots:If you’re looking for work, I’d recommend following your favourite companies for job alerts:https://the-dots.com/follow-pagesTo come higher in search results and to increase your chances of being headhunted, add your work experience here:https://the-dots.com/users/adrianne-lowe-639800/editYou can also connect with recruiters and talent managers:https://the-dots.com/account/connectionsOh, and keep an eye out for opportunities here:https://the-dots.com/asks/search?filters=ask-type:People%20to%20hire.peopleI hope that helps!Cathy x
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.