- Hi Ed,Senior full-time animator here who's just started up a new side-collab looking for projects just like this! And yes, I read the full brief above including the part about rates :)If you feel we could be a match, we'd love to hear from you :)Best,Daanwww.studiohabr.com
- Thanks everyone! The project is not due to start for a month at least, it will be great for me to come back to this thread when the time comes!
- Hi EdThis sounds like a really rewarding project to be a part of and I'd love to hear more about it. I'm a freelance animator and illustrator and I've been fortunate enought to be involved in a range of projects that have required creating assets for a project from scratch and then animating them.I could see character animation working well in this project and I am very comfortable designing, rigging and animating characters. I just finished animating the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as pizza characters!You can see my work at http://kitsinclair.comThanksKit
- Hi Edward,I hope this finds you well. This sounds like a fun project!I’d love to work on this project. I’ve been a freelance animator for 6 years working with a variety of clients from different industries. Please find an example of an animation I creative directed, designed and animated for Johnson & Johnson and also a link to my showreel below:Sample work: https://vimeo.com/288974322Showreel: https://vimeo.com/431503856Thanks,Kofi
- Hello Ed,Am really interested in this project. My preferred style of animation which I think tonally would fit well to this project is atmospheric and textural lino printmaking. However I have animated five music video commissions with varying styles, so would be open to any other techniques.Here's my website if you want to have a look : https://www.hollyminajones.com/All the best,Holly
- Hi Ed!This project sounds like real really interesting!I am a graphic artist working with collage and mixed media. I have previous experience working as assistant in animation and I also do my own experiments with it.Currently studying after effects so that could be a great opportunity for practising in a professional way.My style, let’s say, it would be more abstract/collage/rotoscoping animation rather than traditional cartoonish like 2d.Please, have a look at my work and it will be a pleasure to discuss possibilities, fees and everything else with you.https://flaviafelipe.pb.gallery/https://firstname.lastname@example.orgReally hoping to hear back from you!Have a great weekendCheersFlávia
- Hi Ed!This would be the perfect project for me. In my current position as a motion designer at so.fa.dog, I've been giving life to animated illustrations of my own for various mini documentaries.Please, feel free to check my reel and some other projects at hassanderaoui.comThanks for the opportunity! I'd love to hear from you.
- I'm into it - you can see my work here:https://www.behance.net/anchorballhttps://www.instagram.com/anchorballhttps://linktr.ee/anchorball
- Hi Edward! Sounds like a really interesting project to work on. I'm a Mexican illustrator and 2D animator based in London, recently graduated from the RCA. I'd love to work together and hear more about the project!You can see a bit of who I am and what I do here:2021.rca.ac.uk/students/mafer-lopezFor two years, two friends and I have run a small animation studio back home in Mexico. Here's a bit of our work together:Promotional animated video for Xcaret Arte Hotel in Playa del Carmen (Mexico):vimeo.com/552165934 (password: infanta_xcaret)Animated music video for Netflix's Song Exploder Series, Season 2 Episode 5 (full episode available on the platform):vimeo.com/508688651To see more of my personal work you can go here:instagram.com/laborregaviuda/behance.net/borregaviudaborregaviuda.myportfolio.com/workI'm also currently collaborating with another RCA London-based animator called Tom Humphreys, I feel his full-of-life movements and organic transitions would be a great asset if needed.Here's a bit of his work:vimeo.com/610211092Animated segment for "Other Side of Paradise" Documentary:vimeo.com/649478188 (password: screener58!I'm sure we could be a great team!Please don't hesitate to get in touch, my email is:email@example.comWould love to hear from you. All the best,Maf.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.