- Hi @Elizabeth Donovan - As luck would have it Im hosting a webinar on this very topic next Wednesday at midday GMT: https://the-dots.com/events/how-to-find-a-mentor-maintain-the-relationship-5058. I hope you find it useful :-)
- Find charities such as the Princes Trust, they have schemes that match you with mentors
- Hi Elizabeth. I am a mentor for Digital Boost https://www.digitalboost.org.uk It is a free platform that links experts with mentees. All mentoring is done via live video link and you get an hour for free. You can then decide if you want to continue with mentor after that. Hope that helps :)
- Hey guys, Pip's going to do a talk exactly about that on December 1st, here's the link: https://the-dots.com/events/how-to-find-a-mentor-maintain-the-relationship-with-founder-pip-jamieson-4470?mpuid=412149&utm_campaign=EventOrderConfirmation&utm_source=Backend&utm_medium=email Hope that helps!
- Wondering here too!
- A great question Elizabeth! I wonder too!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.