- @Barry Deck I can tell you that in recent years Memphis has made a huge comeback,for example the design of the Inter FC football team shirts for the 2020-2021 season were inspired by that movement.Then you need to understand if that direction is suitable for the project you're working on or you will have to draw inspiration from something else and my advice remains to look for inspiration among the artistic movements born in Europe.
- @Michelangelo Torres Your answer suggests a new question. Do you think European culture at large has embraces Memphis as an enduring paradigm for design?
- @Antony Kitson Thanks, nice resources!
- Hello Barry,you could try to take inspiration from some European design movements like, for example, the 'Memphis Group' ('Gruppo Memphis' the original Italian name) or similar
- A few links for you, not sure how European they are, but some nice mockups!https://blkmarket.com/product-category/mockups/http://supply.family
- @Mehmet Kırlangıç Nice to meet you.
- @Barry Deck ahh brilliant! Glad I helped :)
- @Ana Beatriz Fernandes Thanks so much, this looks promising! They're not the usual suspects when you're on this side of the pond.
- Hello I’m MehmetI am a freelance graphic designer and art director who has worked with global and regional brands for many years. Works with advertising agencies and individual brands in general. I have received awards from EDWARDS and AIGA competitions. Some brands i have worked with; with Adidas Originals Puma and Spotify. For more detailed information about me: https://linktr.ee/mehmetkirlangic
- Hey @Barry Deck, what kind of mockups are you looking for?I use some of this but I think they might be the usual suspects...https://mrmockup.com/freebies/https://www.graphicpear.com/mockups/https://the-mockups.com
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.