Specialised in branding and passionate about culture and purpose-led projects. I help organisations create positive impact by communicating their purpose with clarity and meaning. I use branding and graphic design to create platforms that celebrate them in what they do best, so that together we can take better care of our communities and planet. Tell me more about what it is that you do best, and I will be able to help you with: BRANDING * Brand Strategy * Logo and Brand Pack * Brand Guidelines * Campaigns GRAPHIC & DIGITAL DESIGN * Illustration * Packaging * Signage & Wayfinding * Webdesign I have 7+ years experience as a designer and I have worked in various sectors: from art and culture to health & wellbeing and technology. I have led and delivered projects for clients, such as Tate Modern, BD Barcelona, Camper and Meta. I dive deep in each project to make sure it reflects the brand values, the client's aspirations and is meaningful and relevant to its audience. A great belief in collaboration, a keen eye for aesthetics, strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail are the keys to my work process. I work daily with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and I have strong skills working with After Effects, Premiere Pro, InVision, Figma, Miro and Sketch. Get in touch to see how we can make it happen!
- Future Cube – branding an immersive technology hubBrief With support from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund, Havering Council entered partnership with SEGRO and London Riverside BID to deliver Future Cube – an exciting and engaging space that will empower businesses to adopt new technologies and digital capabilities, improving their performance, resilience and long-term viability. Alongside the retrofit of an industrial unit in Havering, we designed and implemented a new brand identity for the project, unifying differing agendas and bringi
- Edgehog Day – Creating a sub-brand for Ori’s digital annual conferenceBrief As part of an ongoing relationship with Ori, a distributed cloud platform, the brief called for the creation of a brand identity for their digital annual conference, focusing on the latest thoughts and technologies on Edge Computing. The new identity had to complement Ori’s existing brand and to make use of Ori’s hedgehog mascot, bringing an approachable and appealing feel to a highly technical subject.
- SOW – Branding identity and interior design for a health-focused restaurantBrief SOW is a new health focused fast-food restaurant in Soho, London. The name derives from the act of sowing seeds, underpinning the brand’s philosophy towards environmental consciousness and wellbeing. We were tasked with developing and delivering both the branding identity and the interior design of the restaurant.
- Digital Friction – Event campaign design for London’s renowned art galleryBrief As part of a series of workshops hosted by Tate Modern and the Digital Makers Collective, Digital Friction was a workshop that explored how virtual reality affects our bodies. The workshop used scientific measuring devices to better understand the impact of cutting-edge technology on human physicality. We were tasked with developing and delivering a campaign for the event which included the design of a poster and digital assets to be used in social media campaigns.
- Freehaus – Working closely with the client to rebrand an architecture studioBrief Founded in 2012 and following its continued growth, the studio felt the need for a rebranding as they observed their brand did not match the quality of their architectural projects. We were tasked to redesign the existing brand, revisiting the ethos, vision, values and unique selling point, in order to create an identity that better aligns with their aspirations as designers and architects.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Apocalypse Anytime NowA short drama about eco-anxiety. As awareness increasingly grows about the destructive effects of climate change, so does the negative effects on the youngest among us. This is the story of Samuel, a young boy, who tries to take his survival into his own hands. Follow us @aanshortfilm
- GOALS ZINE Submissions EventAre you interested in concepts of community in 2020? Are you into building social units in new ways? Are you keen to create even more spaces for womxn and non-binary football? Both? All? More? Don't know what I am talking about? It's about exploring ideas and ideals, as well as taking up even more space for groups, girls, football and more! I am here to help bring together a new publication that looks at the what, how and where of communities we are part of, while championing the role that FCs
London, United KingdomFull Time
Led and delivered the rebranding of the architecture studio, including the creation of a new logo, use of typography, colour palette, social media and website. In charge of projects with clients in the commercial and in the community sector, delivering branding and identity projects from inception to completion across print and digital outputs. Worked on product design and interior design projects as part of the wider studio team and led branding, web design, packaging, signage and wayfinding projects, liaising with suppliers, manufacturers and freelancers.
Graphic and Digital DesignerRoom One
- London, United KingdomFull Time
At Room One I was responsible for maintaining the consistency and the ongoing development of the brand and visual identity ensuring the brand is used consistently and correctly by the team across all mediums. I was in charge of the company’s social media campaigns and Room One’s website, making sure the ethos of the company gets across in an engaging and creative way. I was responsible for developing projects from the initial concept to final artwork and completion across both print and digital. During this time I worked on a wide variety of projects: from branding, print design and illustration to animation, web and app design.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Fine Art
- Brand Design
- Graphic Art
- Graphic Editorial Design
- Branding Design
- Identity Design
- Branding Identity
- Corporate Identity
- Branding Experiential
- Branding Infographics
- Visual Branding
- Visual Communication
- Festival Identity
- Visual Identity
- Content Creation
- Web Design
- Editorial Campaigns
- Editorial Design
- Logo Design
- Brand Guidelines
+ Show more