I am an award-winning filmmaker, editor, and colorist with a focus on creating high-quality short documentaries and brand films. My portfolio also includes movie trailers, teasers, commercials, travel videos, and more. My work has been featured on broadcast, cinema, and the web, and I have collaborated with reputable clients such as Lenovo, Mosaicoon, Pond5, Impact Hub, Dokout, Saint Gobain, and Seminal Film. I am also experienced in remote post-production, utilizing platforms such as Frame.io, Mega, and Slack for both revisions and communication. If you have a job or gig offer for me, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Stryde: Join the TribeMy entry for Edit Fest 2023 'Join the Tribe' is a spec ad for a fictional street-wear brand called "Stryde" that captures the energy and creativity of urban culture, paying tribute to the rebellious spirit and individuality reminiscent of the movie 'Lords of Dogtown'. Young people of diverse backgrounds come together to express their individuality through skateboarding, freestyle cycling, graffiti, and street art. The city itself becomes the stage for skaters, artists, and streetwear enthusias
- Your Music. Everywhere (Spec Ad)This is my submission for filmsupply.com/editfest. It's a Spec Ad for a platform that offers music and concert streamings, e-commerce to buy headphones, CDs, and even vinyl, and also a social network (this explains the editing of the first three clips). The concept behind it's that music can be enjoyed and perceived in different ways and 'Wave' (the fictitious name of the platform) satisfies the different needs of users.
- HDITS | The Spirit of Camden | Extended Trailer‘The Spirit of Camden’ is the pilot of a music documentary series titled ‘How Does It Sound?‘, which explores the relationship between music, independent musicians, grassroots venues, and the cities that host them, because “Every City Demands Its Own Soundtrack”.
- What I Do (Filming, editing and grading reel)Recently I had the chance to have a free licensed song for my reel from the music licensing company Musicbed, so I decided to cut a reel of what I did in the last years: from movie trailers to short documentaries, from brand films to travel videos and so on. There are both editing and filming stuff and here's the result
- A Day With a Pole DancerThere’s a lot of prejudice about pole dance, but through the words of the Italian instructor Valentina Venditti we’ll discover what’s really behind this discipline: training, study, and sacrifice. We'll also understand how pole dancing can be a cure-all both for body and soul. More infos here: firstname.lastname@example.org/why-i-shot-a-mini-doc-about-a-pole-dancer-for-my-rode-reel-2017-film-competition-d271f51bebce I produced this mini-doc to take part in ‘My Rode Reel 2017’ competition but a
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Finally it's out!II am delighted to finally announce, after almost two months of tech glitches and a thousand emails exchanged with Vimeo customer assistance, that my first self-funded short film Off the Chains can be viewed here: https://lnkd.in/ekrBFaQE This project is a fundraiser for a local kennels, and donations start from as little as £3 - please give generously. The link above will take you to the donation page; once the donation is made, the link to the film will be released. Below are some shots take
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything44
- The Spirit Of Camden - the first music documentary film from How Does It Sound?‘How Does It Sound?’ is a series of short documentary films that explores the relationship between underground artists, grassroots music venues and the city around them. Each film will reveal the stories and the journey of the artists, bands and venues that are leaving their mark in the underground music scene of their town. It’s an opportunity to map the state of music within and outside the wheels of the industry, covering the stories of all those actors that play an essential role in establis
+ Show more
Filming and editing short documentaries, brand films, commercials, corporate videos, promos for various companies like Lenovo, Mosaicoon, Seminal Film, Userfarm, Kerastase, The Hub Bari, The Hub Madrid, Team Labs, Fondazione 'Con il Sud', Cooperativa Esedra, Gyproc, Saint Gobain, Echo Creative, Hubby Bubbly London, Kinovan, Standouter, Franco & Franco srl. The Sound Kitchen, Pond5
+ Show more
- Color Grading
- Film/video Editing
- Motion Graphic
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Davinci Resolve
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe Lightroom