Any suggestion for an alternative to Storyhunter? I'm looking for a platform to pitch subject for short/branded documentaries. Thanks.
I've recently written an article about how I worked on the editing and grading of a documentary during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Is anyone interested in producing a pilot of a short/branded documentary series about the rediscover of analog photography by millennials?
- HDITS | The Spirit of Camden | Extended Trailer‘The Spirit of Camden’ is the pilot of a music documentary series titled ‘How Does It Sound?‘, which explores the relationship between music, independent musicians, grassroots venues, and the cities that host them, because “Every City Demands Its Own Soundtrack”.
- HDITS | 'The Spirit Of Camden' | Teaser TrailerThe teaser I edited and graded for ‘The Spirit of Camden’, the first episode of ‘How Does It Sound?‘, a documentary film series that explores the relationship between underground musicians, grassroots music venues, and cities around them. All the post-production is done with Final Cut Pro X except for some color grading finishing touches done on Filmconvert. Fun fact: this project is born just here on The Dots
- A Day With a Pole DancerThere’s a lot of prejudice about pole dance, but through the words of the Italian instructor Valentina Venditti we’ll discover what’s really behind this discipline: training, study, and sacrifice. We'll also understand how pole dancing can be a cure-all both for body and soul. More infos here: firstname.lastname@example.org/why-i-shot-a-mini-doc-about-a-pole-dancer-for-my-rode-reel-2017-film-competition-d271f51bebce I produced this mini-doc to take part in ‘My Rode Reel 2017’ competition but a
- A Millennial SingerA sneak peek in the life of an independent Italian singer. Through the words of Ella Nadì, we'll discover how is writing songs, searching for gigs and trying to stand out in the independent Italian music scene as a woman. This mini-doc is part of Musicbed Challenge 2019 challenge.musicbed.com/submissions/a-millennial-singer/k3Jykv Shot on: Panasonic GH4 Lenses: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm, Olympus Zuiko 12mm Editing: Final Cut Pro X Grading: Red Giant Colorista, Filmconvert Ella Nadì website: ell
- Vintage Torino (Canon FD 35-70 f4 quick test)A quick test for Canon FD 35-70 f4, an affordable vintage lens I bought some years ago in Rome. I did some shots around Turin (Italy) just to understand if I could use this lens for my job. Filmed on Panasonic GH4 Grading: Colorista+Filmconvert Music: Kevin Graham 'Covenant' - Courtesy of Artlist (order #845264)
- How Does It Sound? - a new documentary series that explores the relationship between underground artists, grassroots venues and the city around them.‘How Does It Sound?’ is a series of short documentary films that explores the relationship between underground artists, grassroots music venues and the city around them. Each film will reveal the stories and the journey of the artists, bands and venues that are leaving their mark in the underground music scene of their town. ‘HDITS?’ is an opportunity to map the state of music within and outside the wheels of the industry, covering the stories of all those actors that play an essential role in
- Color Grading
- Film/video Editing
- Motion Graphic
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Davinci Resolve
- Panasonic GH4
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Magic Bullet