Organised by F*ck Being Humble
Inspired by the true words from Missy Elliot, 'Ain’t no shame' will help you to overcome the fear of networking and learn how to build long term connections. Despite what you may already think, nobody is born a networker. There's a skill and craft to it, one that takes time, a good strategy and a persistent follow up to nail.
In this webinar, we'll explore the powers of both digital and physical networking, providing you with practical and actionable tips that will help you build your network in no time. No more than ever, we can be using this downtime to really focus on connecting with the people we want to collaborate with from the comfort of our own home.
F*ck Being Humble founder Stef, spent her first twelve months living in London filling awkward networking silences 2-3 times week, so she’ll be sharing her best (and worst) practice. So whether it's drumming up new freelance work or building a black book of contacts, we want to help!
Things you'll learn:
- How to change your view on networking
- How to prepare for maximum opportunities
- How to not come across like a robot or self indulgent
- How to follow up effectively
- How to utilise your communication skills outside of networking
How it will work:
- This event is taken completely online via Zoom.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up around 24 hours before the event launches.