- Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL, UK
Organised by London Design Festival
Thinking of volunteering with London Design Festival 2019?
Come and get the ball rolling at our volunteer enrolment session the Victoria and Albert Museum.
There are numerous opportunities to volunteer at the London Design Festival. The LDF Volunteer Enrolment session allows you to meet the LDF team, hear more about roles that you may be interested in and put yourself forward to be part of this exciting event. Please have a read of ourto learn more about the roles available for 2019.
With over 400 events taking place across London and an anticipated audience in the hundreds-of-thousands, the London Design Festival relies on volunteers to support Festival activity, help Festival visitors at events, and assist with a range of other tasks through the busy Festival period.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction from LDF - How to get involved as a volunteer - Landmark project volunteering - V&A Museum volunteering - Districts, Destinations and Routes - Responsibilties and volunteer benefits
- The presentation will last one hour and be followed by enrolment interviews.
Thursday 22 August 2019 3pm-4.30pm
Victoria and Albert Museum Hochhauser Auditorium Cromwell Road SW7 2RL
- Nadya Roslavtseva Graphic Design/ Art direction
- Jarlenn . Creative
- James Gowdy Graphic Designer & Photographer
- Darshil Shah Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer
- Bassthoo Des Djimasse De Vidoley 3D Generalist | Motion Graphics Designer | VR | Innovation
- Jody Levitus Project Co-ordinator / Event Management / Photographer
- Bryony Francis Art Director
- rocco natale Art Director / Creative
- Weronika Kuc MA Advertising student at UAL
- Sharonggewa Burenbate graphic designer
- Melissa Frateantonio Student at Durham University
- Miki Wong Graphic Designer