Organised by Asana
Are you just getting started with Asana and want to make sure you're "doing it right"? Then this interactive, virtual workshop is for you! Get training with our team to build the foundations for using Asana successfully—as an individual, as part of your team, and within your organization.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create and organize projects and tasks
- Simplify team communication—comment on tasks, add collaborators, @mention teammates, respond to inbox notifications, and more
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using custom fields
- Set up and adjust project schedules with Timeline
- Centralize, streamline, and organize individual tasks and to-do’s
Register for this session to get best practices, learn insider tips, and have your questions answered.
This virtual workshop is designed for all Asana customers but may include mention of some paid features.
* We'll be sending the first 50 registrants a special Asana gift right to their home. Register today here! *
This free training is a part of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate live, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana. Our Asana Together community program connects customers and experts around the world to teach, learn, and achieve more—together. Find your place in Asana Together today!
P.S. If you want to explore more advanced workflows and Asana features, check out our other virtual workshops.
About Asana: Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 93,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 190 countries. Global customers such as Accenture, Estee Lauder, Japan Airlines, Sky and Viessmann rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For more information, visit www.asana.com.