Organised by The Photography Foundation
TPF TALKS: A space for the next gen of photographers to learn, collaborate & ask questions.
About this event
TPF TALKS is a platform to amplify under-represented voices & professionals working in the industry to encourage the next generation of photographers and creatives to be part of the conversation & build their networks + skills.
For this event, we're delighted to be joined by Citlali Fabian. Citlali is an Indigenous Mexican visual artist and storyteller based between Mexico and the UK.
Her photography addresses identity and its connections with territory, migration, and community bonds. In this talk Citlali will share her advice on how to builds trust relationships with your subjects, and how she uses photography to make connections and to create a story.
At the talk you can expect:
- A creative sharing their work and career journey - followed by an audience Q&A!
- Space to network & connect with other photographers and creatives
- An opportunity to speak to staff & trainees about our Training Programme
Event & ticket information
- Doors open for networking & drinks at 6.30pm
- The talk will run from 7-8pm
- We want to make our events as accessible as possible, if you have any accessibility requirements or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
This event is in proud partnership with The Bureau, Design District.
Bureau provides coworking at the heart of London's Design District. Bureau offers flexible, design-centric workspaces, allowing members to develop their careers surrounded by like-minded individuals. With scaleable memberships and business support, everything Bureau does is centred around helping individuals and businesses thrive.
The Photography Foundation was created to provide pathways to professional photography for less advantaged young adults in London by offering education, practical experience, and routes to a career in the creative industries.