Organised by modelme
Have you ever thought, I feel like I’m doing everything right but I’m just not quite where I want to be?
What am I doing wrong, or what’s missing?
Our one day workshop “Why you’re not reaching your full potential” will answer all of these questions, and provide you with a toolkit to help you reach your full potential.
We will be running the workshop with Shelley Collins, who some of you may know from previous events!
We will be diving deep into:
- Your identity: do you know who you are?
- The language you use about yourself and your career
- What are the mental battles you face, and how can you move past them? Is that what is stopping you?
- What do you believe is possible? What is your vision for your future?
The day will include:
- 3 workshop sessions
- modelme notebook and tote bag
- Lunch, snacks and coffee throughout the day
- Breakout groups and sessions
- Time to chat and network with other attendees
- A toolkit to help you reach your full potential
- Goodie bags for every attendees