- Jet2 City BreaksChallenge: Create a new slogan/ strapline and 3 print ads to execute this Proposition: Jet2city breaks are the best way to city break Rationale: People get really overwhelmed and anxious when planning trips away. Jet2 City Breaks are able to alleviate any stresses when booking as they do it all. From flights, to hotels, to cities to baggage. Jet2 really do have the whole package. Strategy: If you’re travelling with Jet2. You have nothing to worry about Big Idea We’ve got the full package
- BBC TV Licence FeeMedia: Out Of Home Proposition: No other fee gives you all this Approach/ Rationale: The BBC are with you from life to death, and everyone has their own BBC story. The BBC has so much to choose from in terms of entertainment, news, education, programmes, soaps, podcasts, radio stations BBC iPlayer, TV, Bitesize, food, sport, weather and much more. We as humans are developing and changing regardless of age, gender or lifestyle choices. I want to highlight that BBC is with you every step of the
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThis is an outstandingly strategic and creative course that nurtures individuality through collaboration. It is designed to produce ‘Ideas That Work’ from a new wave of creative leaders in advertising. We provide the tools necessary to grow and channel creativity so that it becomes even more powerful and enjoyable. Creativity sits at the core of our proposition and feeds a common desire for originality and innovative thinking. We utilise copywriting and art-direction as a way into exploring how22
- Rev my EngineChallenge Develop a branded content piece or series for Teen Vogue. The response should normalise girls’, women’s, and non-binary people’s journey to nurture, develop and explore their sexuality. Insight Due to lacking education in schools, some young women are tuning to unreliable sources to educate themselves about sex. Big Idea Rev my engine. The search engine for sex questions.
- My heart beats for....Challenge To empower heart attack patients to continue with the aftercare recommended by their healthcare professional Insight Aftercare currently given by doctors is factual and statistical; it is less about incentive to change. Big idea Show heart attack survivors theres always something worth living for "My heart beats for..."
Creative InternHome Agency
- Leeds, United KingdomInternship
Working on live creative briefs with clients ranging from Jet2City Breaks to Unibet. With the responsibility of creative scriptwriting and storytelling to ideation and copywriting. Daily meetings with Creative Director and Chief Creative Officer to discuss strategy and ideation.
Advertising InternGavin Willis Creative Marketing
- Northampton, United KingdomInternship
Writing copy for a wide range of in-house projects: social media copywriting for clients, monthly blog articles, social media updates, informational SEO content and creating social media strategies to generate organic traffic. Proof-reading work, prioritising tasks to work accordingly to campaign schedules. Generating ideas, copy headline and body text for clients. Converting client needs into copywriting and communicating directly with clients to update them on progress. Produced copy and managed content calendar for clients. Working on previous clients, which were brands I wasn’t aware of, so I had to research and educate myself on the brand and their tone of voice, to devise a strategy and write copy suitable for the clients’ needs. Receiving direct client and Creative Director feedback and making appropriate amendments. Working closely with Planning, Account Managers, Creative Directors, Client Services, Art Directors and other members of the creative department to create and develop integrated advertising campaigns. Created and devised a social media marketing strategy in order to increase GWCM’s presence on social media. This included researching other agencies of the same status and analysing and reviewing their content and creating and implementing a 12-month strategy of copywriting, posts and tactics to remain present and vocal on LinkedIn.
- Time Management
BA(Hons) Creative AdvertisingLeeds Arts University
- Leeds, United Kingdom
●Essay Writing: To help develop knowledge and understanding of copywriting and social issues within society. Developing organisational skills, preparation, initiative, working to a deadline, focus, presenting an argument, and research skills. ● Presentations: To help with the development of Microsoft Office and InDesign skills, public speaking, problem-solving, pitching skills, body language, being authoritative, telling a story to others and capturing the attention of a room. ● Group Discussions: To help with problem-solving, cooperation and communication with others to reach a shared goal. ● Group work: Working on cross-course briefs to better understand different crafts and our role together within the industry. Working in teams of Art Directors and Copywriters, to working on competitions for briefs with roles of Planning and Strategist. ● Student Ambassador: To help support and assist the Course Director with student interviews, which involves questioning the individual, assessing work and analysing the soft skills the individual possesses to see if they meet the course requirements. ● Modules: Live briefs, tasks and modules ranging from 1-hour briefs to 2-day briefs, to weekly briefs and ongoing 4-week modules, to help develop time management skills and to further develop research, ideation, creation, pitching, critiques and presentation skills across different periods of time. Modules help to further develop the ability to produce primary research, by talking to strangers, analysing businesses and interviewing independent business owners to uncover a unique insight to develop into a creative strategy to create an advertising campaign.
Foundation Diploma in Art and DesignUniversity of Northampton
- Northampton, United Kingdom
● Briefs: The ability to explore myself as an artist by writing my own briefs and creating personal work. ● Studio practice: To develop, learn and refine skills in print, photography, photoshop mixed media and many more. ● Analysis: To discuss, critique and assess the work of peers. ● Lectures: To develop my theoretical and historical understanding of the practice to help influence my own styles and techniques.
Most Likely to be Running Their Own Agency in 10 YearsLeeds Art UniversityThe Dissertation Sensation Awards A little bit of fun and an excuse to have drinks and celebrate the handing in of our dissertation. This award was among many awards given out during the evening. But if you want to win one, you'd probably want to bag this. And a few gins.