Over 3 years experience working within marketing & communications, including role as Multimedia Director. Fashion Management and Marketing graduate with exceptional interpersonal skills and great understanding of art direction and the curation of conceptual ideas to create content. Proven abilities in multimedia, which include digital communications, videography, photography and creating GIFs. Experienced in event management, including curating workshops, panels and club nights. Recognised for publishing print zines internationally and collaborating with leading consumer and lifestyle brands. Click the link for my website portfolio below for my skills and more!!
- Creative collective that have a wide range of multiple disciplines such as: photography, videography, styling, creative direction and brand consultancy. First started producing print zines which are dedicated to fashion, art, music, youth culture and addressing social issues. BORN N BREAD have currently have released three issues which all have been independently published. Main roles include: multimedia management where I produce and design content for projects and events on all social platforms. born-n-bread.co.uk Instagram: @bornnbread Twitter: @bornnbread_uk
- Celebrated Air Max Day by collaborating with Nike on a Fun Run followed by a zine workshop. Bringing together a collection of guests, we organised 5 groups with varied running levels to answer youth and music culture questions at designated locations as they ran through the city of London. All engaged deeply in the days event and left feeling rejuvenated and optimistic for future running endeavours. My main duties included: merchandise design for the zine workshop and giveaways. As well as manag
- We worked in collaboration with GAP USA on their Share Your Gift Christmas campaign with a clear story on us sharing the BORN N BREAD gift worldwide. This campaign consisted of a one day Snapchat takeover of GAPs' official account to share a day in the life of BORN N BREAD, which was supported by a digital campaign on Instagram. My duties included managing the art direction process, from searching for photoshoot locations, outsourcing additional photography support, styling for both daytime and
- Curated an event at Bold Tendencies in London with The Polygot Societie to give the Peckham community a day to night ‘shubz’ (house party) style celebration. We connected with the best local DJs, producers, singers, rappers and music enthusiasts to showcase home grown talent. Alongside that we had full blown Karaoke and NTS radio producers to assist broadcasting the action live on air. CLICK LINK FOR THE NTS RADIO LIVE STREAM
+ Show more
Social Media Community Management
London, United KingdomFreelance
•Creatively thinking of new ideas to engage with a digital audience for host of leading FMCG brands • Building a strong connection with audiences through effective community management • Creating competitions and tracking user generated content • Facilitating online influencer campaigns.
London, United KingdomFull Time
Worked my way up from flyer girl to Supervisor through hard work and dedication to the company. This job allows me to further my creative mind in external projects that I do in my spare time. • Implementing visual merchandising strategies throughout the store and delegating tasks to co-workers • Using my premium knowledge of vintage clothing to forecast trends and future sales volumes • Assisting in social media platforms ie. Instagram to keep a strong creative direction • Excellent customer service - store promotions, in-house styling and finalising sales at cash register.
+ Show more
- Digital/ Print
- Interpersonal Communication
- Website Content
- Website Creation
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Organisational Skills
BA (Hons) Fashion Management and MarketingUniversity for the Creative Arts
- Epsom, United Kingdom
This course has equipped me with new skills and knowledge for a future career within the Fashion and Creative industries. I have had a great University experience where the tutors had helped me to develop and learn new skills from Adobe programs to public speaking.