You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project BORN N BREAD?
Do you really want to delete project Nike x BORN N BREAD, Air Max Day - Fun Run?
Do you really want to delete project GAP X BORN N BREAD ‘#Shareyourgift’ Social Influencer campaign ?
Do you really want to delete project Bold Tendencies : The Polygot Societe x BORN N BREAD?
Do you really want to delete project V&A Museum : Gal-Dem X BORN N BREAD?
Do you really want to delete project ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts), ‘Representations’ ?
Over 3 years experience working within marketing & communications, including role as Multimedia Director. Fashion Management and Marketing graduate with exceptional interpersonal skills and great understanding of art direction and the curation of conceptual ideas to create content. Proven abilities in multimedia, which include digital communications, videography, photography and creating GIFs. Experienced in event management, including curating workshops, panels and club nights. Recognised for publishing print zines internationally and collaborating with leading consumer and lifestyle brands. Click the link for my website portfolio below for my skills and more!!Locked Pro Plan feature
•Creatively thinking of new ideas to engage with a digital audience for host of leading FMCG brands • Building a strong connection with audiences through effective community management • Creating competitions and tracking user generated content • Facilitating online influencer campaigns.
Worked my way up from flyer girl to Supervisor through hard work and dedication to the company. This job allows me to further my creative mind in external projects that I do in my spare time. • Implementing visual merchandising strategies throughout the store and delegating tasks to co-workers • Using my premium knowledge of vintage clothing to forecast trends and future sales volumes • Assisting in social media platforms ie. Instagram to keep a strong creative direction • Excellent customer service - store promotions, in-house styling and finalising sales at cash register.
•Working alongside the Communications Director to handle the management of company client list • Event promotion and logistic planning Influencer management for campaign amplification • Digital content and brand strategy planning • Supporting the design team on photography based and graphic design led projects.
• Documenting private events and nail art master classes • Producing fashion imagery using trend and fashion resources in order to further build the connection between WAH nail art and fashion
• Keeping a close business relationship with PR Companies and Fashion designers by assisting with events and photoshoots, assuring the brands creative direction is being represented. • Leasing with our business clients. • Filling documents and organising merchandise as well as assuring the day has a focused work flow.
• Using my skills to manage a close and creative relationship with management • Using strong merchandising skills, with the ability to drive the business • Researching trends and current brand themes to assure my displays and mannequins are aesthetically pleasing in order to raise customer footfall and exceed store targets.
• Preparing merchandise for brand promotional filming, coordinated by colour and trend performance • Researching articles, assisting meetings and press to keep first hand photography • Managing web content using research and reports from attended fashion shows • Keeping strong communication with Press via calls and emails.
• Producing colour, concept and trend mood boards. Exploring London in order to capture street style through photography • Managing web content using research and reports from attended fashion shows and other resources • Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including post, email, and faxes.
This course has equipped me with new skills and knowledge for a future career within the Fashion and Creative industries. I have had a great University experience where the tutors had helped me to develop and learn new skills from Adobe programs to public speaking.