- UAL 2020 Alumni PackageDesign package for UAL’s Alumni design competition, the design aims to capture the spirit of UAL by representing all 235,000 UAL alumni in an endlessly connecting pattern that is that can be applied in a variety of ways. The illustrated pattern is comprised of 235 K forms, and has the potential for infinite tessellation and growth, serving as a metaphor for the UAL alumni network. Each K can connect with other forms in a multitude of ways, creating a uniquely interconnected, and adaptable patte
- NightvaleProposal design of luxury ticket package for the (postponed) Haunting of Nightvale tour. The design invites the audience into the narrative, and fully embraces the fantastical nature of Nightvale. The pop-up is an exacerbated version of the existing Nightvale logo, and highlights the handcrafted nature of the design. The design is printer friendly to allow for the most cost-effective production
- GreensleevesRecord package design for iconic reggae record label Greensleeves. Underpinned by design thinking and a high quality finish, it has been designed to feel like it has been made by adoring fans. The package contains three LPs, a book of memorabilia and articles, and is contained in an embossed hessian package.
- Dee FitnessMy visual identity utilises a clean typographic logo, and is paired with atmospheric photography that shows different fitness equipment. The client was keen to ensure that the identity was non-gendered, and would allow them to highlight their professional expertise in variety of personal training disciplines. Exclusively using black and grey tones, there are five versions of the logo to allow for flexibility when being paired with the photography. When used in the business cards, the layout is
- The ShipIdentity Design for The Ship Pub in Borough A simple and clean identity that reflects a mix of classic pub character and its contemporary approach. A stripped back logo, and multi-weight rope key-lines communicate a nautical theme without relying on saturated cliché. Presented on custom-made mount-boards, that restructured the menu layouts, and introduced a simple colour coded system.
+ View all
- Graphic Communication
- Graphic Design
- Creative Typography
- Brand Communication
- Brand Communication Planning
- Layout Design
- Creative Concepts
- Data Visualisation