Lebanese Graphic Designer/Illustrator who began a career as a graffiti artist in 2006. Currently working across a range of projects including installations, campaign execution, experience branding, and design strategy. Skilled in Illustration, character design, typography, branding, animation, team management, prototyping and client presentations. Fluent in English, Arabic, working level French.
- Freightops Brand IdentityFreightops is a Ghanaian logistics and forwarding company that services the delivery of shipments across air, land and sea to any international destination. Their visual identity and stationery brings together the themes of open sea, aviation and cargo through the intersection of the plane and the ship. The logo also maximizes a geometric, grid-based layout, negative space and a vivid blue colour palette.
- Marco's Kiosk Branding.Marcos is the one of Lebanon’s go-to food brands, especially amongst students, but they have been under increasing competitive pressure and needed help to get its edge back. Marcos are well known for the crowds of people who gather to stand outside the restaurants as they eat together. I wanted to translate this experience into the brand identity, so I added the slogan ‘worth standing for’ to remind people across Lebanon how good Marcos really is.
- Bombay SapphireUsing design to maximise Bombay Sapphire’s sponsorship of the ‘Living Room Sessions’, an alternative music night. Innovative design was used to draw attention earned by the DJ booth to the brand, delivering an experience that translates both on the ground and as shareable social media content. Influencers were given unprecedented access to both the DJ booth and the creative products, which gave them multiple opportunities to snap and share, earning over half a million impressions on social m
+ Show more
Graphic Designer/Art workerRile Studio Lebanon
- LebanonFull Time
- Working across a wide range of brands, from Petra Beer (Heineken), jagermeister and Patron, to Kult, Empire and Nike. - Concepted and executed campaign launches for RayBan, Empire, Jägermeister. - Created marketing illustrations ranging from hand-drawn to modern/commercial finish on brand-specific projects like Bombay Sapphire, Ketel One, Fishing out of the sea. -Pitched and won 5 clients:Bombay Sapphire, Patron, Ray Ban, Coca Cola, Petra Beer. - Attended 36 introductory meetings. - Managed a team of 7 designers and assistants. -Managed all logistics, including finding an office space, signing off on expences, etc.
Graphic DesignerFaces Lebanon
- Beirut, LebanonFull Time
- Created and cut teeth on brands such as HSBC and Orange. - End to end project management of numerous projects. - Developed and ran the social media, creating monthly content and a monthly social calendar. - Created digital campaigns that played out across social channels.
- Typography Lettering
- Concept art
- Branding Design
- Photo Manipulation
- After Effects
- Arabic Calligraphy
National design competition for Independence Day logo and poster.Ministry of education and higher education Lebanon3rd place in National design competition for Independence Day logo and poster.
+ Show more