+ Show more
Junior photographerBonhams Auctioneers
Knightsbridge, London, UKFull Time
• Working as a Junior photographer, photographing various artwork & objects that are going to auction. Images are used both online & in their catalogues. • Everything is photographed on a Hasselblad camera tethered to Mac computer using Phocus software. • I work specifically with the following departments; Pictures, Prints & multiples, Books & Manuscripts & Entertainment Memorabilia. Occasionally working with Fashion & accessories. • Artwork is photographed framed & unframed with balanced lighting and colour checked. • 3D objects & clothes are photographed with fairly balanced lighting, drop shadow on a white background & colour checked. • Post production is carried out on all photos making sure everything is colour corrected, cropped & if there is a white background that it is ‘255’ • Occasionally creating installation shots for the Prints department on request. Pieces of artwork edited into a fake backdrop/setting to give a more realistic way of viewing artwork in the catalogue.
Junior photographerScience Museum Group
- 23 Blythe Rd, Hammersmith, London W14 0HA, UKFull Time
• Working as a junior photographer, photographing the 'One collection' project that holds an extensive wide range of objects. • I produced documentation style photography – which consists of a white backdrop, balanced lighting and colour checked. • I have object handling training. • Received asbestos awareness, general hazard and health and safety training due to the various different hazards that are within the collection. • Between 1-3 days a week I worked with and helped managed volunteers. • Occasionally I help the core photography team in the main studio shooting publication style photography. • Created 360 photographs for specially requested objects. • Catalogued objects onto the system; Asset panda • Each day I had to reach the daily target of 66 objects a day. • Carried out minimal post production on all images; removing any noticeable background marks, cropping, editing out edges of backdrops and merging images together.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
BA (Hons) PhotographyFalmouth University
- Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Second class honours Degree (2:1) in BA (Hons) Photography - Projects completed during first year include: brief based projects, group presentations and self-devised projects. - Projects completed during second year include: a group set build project, two self-devised assignment, Dissertation proposal - Projects completed during third year include: Two self-devised assignments, Dissertation, Audience and context module - Theory based essays and critical reviews for each completed project. - Presenting work in local exhibitions both at university and in Falmouth town (View my website for more details)
A Level, AS Level, GCSE
- Chalfont Saint Peter, United Kingdom
- A-levels in Photography B, Art and Design C, English Literature C - 10 GCSE’S at A*-C