I am enthusiastic and perceptive. I have developed a love for experience design and branding that create opportunities to imagine, to connect and to communicate. I am motivated in bringing my design to create a change in a way how audience imagines and perceive reality. Contact Details: email@example.com
- TEA VISION - FreshMeat 2020Brief: Researching into given dates & headline. Create a brand in connection with the information and work with a restricting product and packaging format. Headline: June 27th 1929 - The first colour TV demo, performed by Bell Laboratories in New York. Packaging Format: Envelope Brand Application: Social Media Campaign Solution: I have created a loose tea brand inspired by the 1920’s television process of image transmission in creating an identity that helps maintain the consumers’ interest
- GREAT EXPLORERS - Journey to the Greater HeightsBrief: Research previous explorers/ expeditions, select a target audience and create a piece of communication design that captures the content in a new and exciting way. Solution: Through the use of AR and VR technology, I’ve created an exhibition design that highlights Hillary’s emotional journey through reaching the peak of Mount Everest.
- TINTED: Seeing the World Through Campo Viejo ColoursBrief: To create a brand experience for Campo Viejo Solution: A campaign that associates colour with consumers’ personal connection with the Campo Viejo wine. Through the use of Campo Viejo’s rich and vibrant personality from its aroma to its palate, colours affect our mood and reflect our lives’ daily routine.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
Student CERT MentorUnitemps
- Nottingham, United KingdomPart Time
I've mentored and assisted the first year graphic design student in their transition to the University; assuring them and sharing my own experiences.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign