I am passionate about companies and projects that have a great cause for existence. My main goal is to combine business strategy and a creative direction to help them tell their stories to relevant audiences in an impactful and way. I oversee every step of the brand strategy cycle from brand workshops and stakeholders interviews, to the designs implementation and production.
- Inclusive by DesignBranding for an inclusive design and research consultant Irina Rusakova. Being passionate about human diversity and innovation, she has decided to launch this project to discuss the web inclusivity and bring underrepresented communities into the design conversation. The shapes of the visual identity represent our bodies in the digital realm. As our bodies are different, their strengths and capabilities are different. As digital designers we have the responsibility of connecting all bodies, no m
- Work That BrandingWork That is a new fitness and wellness project in London. It focuses on the holistic approach to wellbeing. Work That trainers never focus on hitting the weight loss targets and gaining muscle. Instead, they want their customers to have a healthy relationship with their current body, and to have a healthier mind, by taking a good care of their bodies. Their mission is to spread the knowledge about the effects of the healthy approach to self-work and self-care.
- CogX Platfrom concept brandingAfter The CogX 2020 Festival, CognitionX company has decided to build a platform to host their community virtually. The main goal of the platfrom is to connect right people around certain topics. They have created a suggestions AI that connects people based on their skills and interests. The concepts were put on hold, as the company pivoted into a new direction in the light of the current events.
- Five BrandingFive is a new experiential design project in London. As they are re-creating physical environments, the pattern of the branding is symbolizing different angles from which the viewers will be perceiving their designed spaces. Every individual will have his own angle, his own experiences to reflect upon after encountering a project. Every space is different, every story is different, every experience is different.
- CogX 2020 Festival BrandingCogX is an award-winning Festival with its roots in artificial intelligence. In 2020 CogX was divided into 18 topics. All of them are different industries that are being affected by tech. (Finance, Health, Education etc.) Theme question, “How do we get the next 10 years right?” aimed to move the climate emergency conversation forward with concrete actions and to inspire current and future generations of leaders. The festival had 44,000 visitors and 1,200 speakers.
- MasterCard Trip HackMore than 100 coders, designers and developers from around the UK took part in MasterCard’s Trip Hack – a three-day hackathon that is being run by London & Partners, with the backing of British Airways and Transport for London. The hackathon, which took place at The Trampery in Shoreditch, saw the coders form teams of six to come up with new products and services that would help travellers of all types. MasterCard, British Airways and TfL gave the teams access to each of their APIs, to allow t
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Virtual CogXLead product designer CogX This year’s virtual CogX was be the biggest, most inclusive and forward-thinking online gathering of leaders, CEOs, entrepreneurs, scientists, artists and activists in the world, all trying answer the question: “How to get next 10 years right?”. https://cogx.co/virtual-cogx/
Graduate Entrepreneur Project ParticipantUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In 2016 I have decided to do the MA Graphic Communication design course in Central Saint Martins, where I wanted to focus on branding as storytelling and multi-sensory design. In 2018 upon completion of the course, I was selected for the Graduate Entrepreneur program in Central Saint Martins, where I have spent a year researching and developing my experiential design business.
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Html CSS
- Concept Creation
- Typography Design
- Branding Design
+ Show more