I am an experienced digital and senior designer with branding, conceptual visualisation, web design, UI and digital experience. I am freelancing full-time and have worked on digital projects with design studios and agencies as well as with clients such as the NFL, MoneyGram International and Schon! Magazine.
- NFL Super Bowl LIIWhilst freelancing at a media agency working on their NFL GamePass account, I had the opportunity to pitch concepts for the 2018 Super Bowl LII campaign, aimed at generating content for their Mexican, Australian and Brazilian markets. The campaign was rolled out via social + paid media channels.
- Insignia DigitalV-LOUNGE RESPONSIVE WEBSITE Worked closely with Insignia’s engineering + product development team (Moscow based) to implement key digital projects with a strong UX + UI design focus. Designed + launched V-Lounge, the responsive website for ultra high net worth clients to book travel arrangements, tickets + connect with their PA.
- Live EventsCollateral for big Live events worked on for various venues in Australia. New Years Eve design and large scale out of home rollout for The Argyle, Sydney. Includes pole posters, billboards, media banners, train station posters and special UV printed tickets. Dia de los muertos (Day of the Dead) video concept for the Keystone Group’s 10th birthday video invitation sent to a database of over 10,000.
- Ananas Bar and BrasserieAnanas Bar and Brasserie (an award-winning French restaurant in Sydney) needed an identity for a premium monthly event. Something quirky and different to reflect the glamorous and flirtatious nature of the venue and attract a party-focused crowd. The first illustration created for ‘Champagne Brunch’ influenced following collateral for all Ananas’ branded material. A series of illustrations were rolled out for different offers and events throughout the year and is now the refreshed style of Ananas branding.
- Summer ExchangeCreation of a highly concept driven campaign combining seven different venues under the Urban Purveyor umbrella. Urban Xchange was a month long summer festival in which premium, hatted restaurants (Michelin star equivalent) held a variety of food focussed events. The campaign was to raise brand awareness of Urban Purveyor, as well as continue to drive bookings for the individual venues. The design was then used to strengthen Urban Purveyors presence in the hospitality industry at Taste Sydney Food Festival.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Created | Motion Design Professional Graduate ShowreelWe've compiled the work from our Motion Design Pro cohort that graduated in November 2019. Check out what our amazing students were able to complete in 9 months, with multiple real industry briefs, mentors, and more than a handfull of creativity. (Pick your jaw off the floor, please)6
Freelance Digital and Graphic DesignerAlex Walton Design
London, United KingdomFull Time
Founded my own freelance design company delivering specific digital and print campaigns and projects for a number of clients in varying industries across Sydney and London. Clients include 'Little Hawk' (branding agency), the NFL, Pure Encapsulations (Pharmaceutical), MoneyGram International, financial technology startup 'So-Sure', Social enterprise 'Well Grounded' and Schön! Magazine.
Senior Digital and Graphic DesignerInsignia Group of Companies
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Head of Design leading the creative team responsible for all Insignia companies including its extensive network + global partners. Reported to the Executive Director + led all digital and print design initiatives. Managed + mentored the junior graphic designer. Delivered + pitched for Insignia’s first white label client, a prominent private bank in Switzerland, including prototyping + design of the back end software linking both financial institutions. Managed relationships with external suppliers including Spanish based card manufacturers (design + development of Insignia’s extensive card portfolio), printers (in the UK, Russia + the EU) + other design agencies. Worked closely with Insignia’s engineering + product development team (Moscow based) to implement key digital projects with a strong UX + UI design focus. Designed + launched V-Lounge - the responsive website for ultra high net worth clients to book travel arrangements, tickets + connect with their PA.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Brand Identity
- Web Design
- Creative Thinking
- UI Design
- Digital Prototpying
- Adobe After Effects
- Motion Design
- After Effects
- Cinema4d Basics