I am a Designer and Illustrator working in a range of disciplines ranging from advertising to illustration and branding with a huge love for calligraphy and printmaking. I graduated in 2019 with First Class Honours from Central Saint Martins and have since worked on a selection of personal and professional projects. My practice explores the relationship between analogue design and the digital. I am interested in how we can use illustration and printmaking to reinvent digital, corporate spaces by looking to create more interactive, fun and sensory design.
- Lets fill in the Blood Blanks - Advertising CampaignThe NHS in England alone requires 6,000 blood donations every day to be able to treat those in need. With 50% of donors in England being over the age of 45 there is a huge need for the younger generation to get involved. Let’s Fill in the Blood Blanks is a poster campaign to promote awareness and encourage young adults to give blood. The campaign consists of 3 posters that use scrabble pieces to represent the 3 blood types needed; B, A & O, and some of the the diseases and conditions that thes
- Exploring SpaceExploring Space is an interactive screen print designed to entertain children in spaces where they would be waiting, bored and otherwise given a phone or tablet to entertain them. It incorporates analogue design with sensory play, sound and animation into a poster that challenges what should and can exist within advertising spaces and acts as a way to encourage a child to look up and engage in a more tactile, lifelike processes. My work brings digital media through sound design and animation,
- Cuckoo CSM Beer - BrandingDesign submissions for the CSM Beer Identity brief. The designs are inspired by the ‘craziness’ and diversity of personality and style within the University. Influenced by the tropical flavour notes within the beer as well as the physical and metaphorical structural elements of the CSM building and University in general.
- Maps for the Homeless‘Maps for the Homeless’ focuses on exploring existing advertisement spaces that are seemingly inappropriate or irrelevant to the audience that utilise the space. Focusing on the areas Finsbury Park and Camden Town and the homeless people living within and around these areas as my target audience, I designed two illustrated maps highlighting the homeless facilities in and around these areas. These include homeless shelters, places to access free food, public toilets and community lead activities
- Stray Bike Scheme - BrandingCity bike branding designed in response to a D&AD brief to encourage Londoners to travel via bike and to celebrate what the city has to offer. Stray is a GPS bicycle hire scheme based in London. Designed to encourage Londoners and tourists to stray from the obvious option of taking the undergound lines to seek an alternate, more active and engaging way to travel and explore the city; above ground.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Hand Lettering
- Branding Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design