I'm Alice, a young fashion stylist based in London. In my personal research and works, I'm interested to analyze and discover the multiple faces and the visual impact of pop culture through the medium of clothes. My background in design and visual arts allowed me to develop an interconnected and flexible approach to different communication areas and visual languages.
- EGO - ALEX RAPPdirector: @jendrik.schroeder dop: @manuelschamberger producer: @markus_spitta 1. ac: @leonfrind stylist: @iamalice Designer on set: @thedeonangelo (nam) hmu: @jay_aeron horse trainer: theresia / namib horses cast: @_yozikagram & @agirlwitahoodie_ editor: @jendrik.schroeder colorist: @manuelschamberger equipment rental: @altglas_rental (ger), @reggiefilms (nam) fashion designer: @sebastienkwok @tuncertonun @qiqineverwearnopanties @zjingdai_deni @lizandroacera @sweet.twisted music label: @fluc
+ View all
Projects credited in
- When your beauty breaks the rules: A chat with Yvesmark CheryInterview with Yvesmark: “If I were an animal, I would be an owl because an owl symbolizes wisdom and knowledge. Plus, owls just mind their business and observe things” – Yvesmark Chery @keien_silverjewelry answers our last question. And actually, his acute gaze conveys a sense of freedom that goes beyond the boundaries of contingent space. Haitian origins, twenty-six years old, born in Brooklyn, raised in Philadelphia, Yvesmark has a great passion for travel and good books. He’s a model, first
- UNORTHODOXWho are modern-day ‘witches’? From the Salem Witch trials of the 1600s to the Iranian femicide continuing today, women have been condemned and killed for not conforming to patriarchal social systems (or for simply just existing). Whether it be their gender expression, an unorthodox career choice, sexuality or simply for exploring their independence, femicide still haunts us worldwide. Witch hunts nowadays may not be exactly like what we learn in school about being burnt at the stake or hung for
- PÉPÉ ELLE - TWISTED (BAILEY IBBS REMIX)A video game becomes a twisted virtual nightmare in this Y2K cyberpunk meets Mad Max meets Berghain themed promo for Pèpè Elle & Bailey Ibbs. The film's protagonist is entrapped in a nightmare realm that has taken the form of a video game he has been playing. In order to escape, he must make it through each level and come face to face with many sinister adversaries.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Fashion Styling
- Creative Art Direction
- Video Creation
- Personal Shopping