Every night your brain generates a multi-sensory show that tickles you under the moonlight. An award-winning writer director and creative director, I conjure sensory experiences that you will hopefully never forget. As a former journalist-turned adwoman and now director, I love developing ideas into action with a team of creatives and keepers of a production. Everyone leaves their fingerprints. With emotions, culture, music and movement, I make everyday surrealism for adland and film. I love to showcase new voices that twist our expectations of entertainment, industry, culture and education.
- Samsung #Gearup Go Beyond FitnessCreated for Samsung Europe, this campaign showed that anyone, anywhere with any experience or ability can go beyond fitness #withGalaxy wearables watches. Tapping into the insight that we can encourage each other as we work out, this spot features pairs who spur each other on and a bespoke soundtrack composed using breath and rhythms from each athlete and sport.
- Axe AntiperspirantWhile at BBH, I was the only female creative in a collection of teams briefed on Axe 2015. Creative is still underway. To finish 2014 creative, I wrote this European :30 spot, which is currently in testing. Please contact me for the password. Agency: BBH Creative directors: Gary McCreadie & Wesley Hawes Copywriter: Alison Bracegirdle
- Queer of the YearIn 2011 Tourisme Montréal wanted to establish the city as a queer-friendly destination, so Sid Lee created a reality web show called Queer of the Year. Contestants flew in from all over the globe to enjoy some joie de vivre and compete for the grand title of Queer of the Year. I co-wrote scripts with our presenter, New York comedian Mikala Bierma, creator of the YouTube show Disappointing Gay Best Friend. Then we hosted the submissions and show on our QOTY Facebook page.
- Chanel No. 5 L'eauSome things only happen once. The big bang, the Beatles... or when Chanel re-launches the most famous fragrance in the world: Chanel No. 5 L'EAU. So how do you interest young women in their grandmother's fragrance? Simple. You know me, and you don't. I was recruited to help Chanel democratise its image for youth. I helped cement the tagline and interactive campaign that began in the floral fields of Grasse in May and will build until Christmas 2016. For social media events, I suggested women ta
- Adidas Originals AW12When adidas needed a global campaign for its FW12 Originals streetwear, our answer was "all originals #represent: the crosswalk is the catwalk." The 360-degree campaign celebrated street style on the most epic crosswalks in the world including Shibuya in Tokyo. Nicki Minaj headlined the spot and wrote Masquerade for us with adidas slang "shelve tops is on," a shout out to Run DMC's My adidas. Other Cameos included Jeremy Scott, 2NE1, Big Sean, Sky Ferreira, Derrick Rose and Kids These Days. People could enter a group of friends online to #representyourcrew for gear and glory. In print, we snagged space in Hypebeast’s premiere magazine and other tastemaking press.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Film TV
- Creative Direction
- Creative Writing
- Lecturer University
- Strategy and Insight
Boomerang AwardsBoomerang2011's Queer of the Year campain was the most titillating account I worked on in 2011. It gave me a chance to co-write scripts with NY comedian Mikala Bierma, creator of the YouTube show Disappointing Gay Best Friend. Then we hosted the submissions and show off our QOTY Facebook page. http://resultats.infopresse.com/prixboomerang/2011/Resultats/marketing_interactif/campagne_ligne/sidlee_queer.html http://cargocollective.com/alison/Queer-of-the-Year
Boomerang AwardsBoomerangIn 2010 the Queer of the Year contest was born. We asked for entries, picked out finalists and let the public vote on the winner. The whole campaign was run on its own microsite. http://resultats.infopresse.com/prixboomerang/2010/Resultats/index.html http://cargocollective.com/alison/Queer-of-the-Year