A hybrid freelancer leading in strategy, also working across production, creative direction and new business development. A background in sales, brand partnerships and project management within the media and music landscape. Passionate about music, travel, culture; content that connects people with culture; community building; building meaningful, long-term relationships with clients; producing impactful work. A strong portfolio of produced and managed projects across video, photography, editorial, digital projects and live events. Clients including: Nike, BBC, Adidas, Pinterest, Beats by Dre, MAC, Spotify, Audible, Bumble, Gap, Squarespace, Ascast, British Fashion Council, Boiler Room, Kickstarter, MCQ, Curzon Cinema, Jacaranda, Tate, V&A, Henessy, Converse, Deciem, Google, Youtube, Crystal Ski TUI, Hunter, Skinny Dip. Four years experience within the media industry with a portfolio of produced and managed projects across video, photography, editorial, digital content and events. I've worked with many clients including: Nike, BBC, Adidas, Pinterest, Beats by Dre, MAC, Spotify, Audible, Bumble, Gap, Squarespace, Ascast, British Fashion Council, Boiler Room, Kickstarter, MCQ, Curzon Cinema, Jacaranda, Tate, V&A, Henessy, Converse, Deciem, Google, Youtube, Crystal Ski TUI, Hunter, Skinny Dip. Experience within creative industries such as media, music, events and culture within creative strategy, project management, account management, production, partnerships management, creative direction, sales, marketing, event curation and management, talent and client management, and client acquisition.
- Move Out LoudSenior Account and Project Manager for Move Out Loud, a gal-dem podcast powered by Nike, taking you on a journey of self-discovery through sport and movement. Host, professional roller skater Tinuke, chats to a collection of big players in the sport and movement scene as they talk about their journeys, life, careers and more. We managed episode production and created a 360 multimedia campaign across socials, display ads and newsletters alongside advertorials to bring the campaign to life.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- gal-dem's Summer of SportNike approached us with a problem - they knew that women weren't engaging with sport at the rate they wanted, but both research and media channels weren't able to delve deeply into women of colour and non-binary people of colour communities to understand and address this. They wanted to develop 4 projects that dealt with Football, Running, and Netball, and encouraged young people and gal-dem's core audience of women and non-binary people of colour to engage both in watching and playing sports i
- gal-dem x bumble - Loneliness storytellingEarlier in the year, Bumble conducted a wide reaching research task to try and understand the trends and experiences that shape the way we form and experience friendships in the UK. From this, they found that 2 in 3 Britons admitted to feeling lonely regularly, but so few of us are ready to talk about this emotion. Bumble's research uncovered that a huge part of this is to do with the stigma and shame associated with loneliness. We wanted to combat this shame and help our shared audiences unpac
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients: Havana Club; Link Up TV, Colours Carnival, Unknown London, Rizla Projects: Helicopter Pop Up - Unknown London - Live Events; Fashion Notting Hill Carnival 2023 - Colours Carnival - Live Events, Music Building out creative strategy for new clients and new business development Developing relationships with brands for new business and making client intros from existing contacts
+ Show more
- Public Speaking
- Business Mentoring
- Comms Planning
- Business Development
Bachelor Degree MarketingMemorial University of Newfoundland
- Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Optional study abroad programme as part of my Bachelor’s degree Studies were focused on marketing and communications