My passion lies in visual communication, with a keen eye for conceptual design. My practice is colourful, engaging and aims to trigger curiosity. Working across multidisciplinary fields such as branding, publication design, virtual reality, augmented reality, event curation, etc., has helped develop a personal style that has a place in contemporary practice. In contrast to my commercial practice which explores various visual disciplines through an amalgamation of experience and aesthetics, my illustrative work tells stories and address pressing social issues. Although illustration has been my strong suit, my education in MA Graphic Media Design at the London College of Communication has expanded my choice of medium. Exploring new technology and design tools, my recent practical outcomes aim to create accessible discursive design and facilitate a more open dialogue. My graduate degree in BA Fashion Communication from international-affiliated National Institute of Fashion Technology, India, has also given me knowledge in photography, art direction and advertising. I enjoy finding alternative solutions to problem solving, contextualising social responsibility and interdisciplinary collaborations that expand my knowledge and skill set.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Developing a B2B website - Brand identity - Marketing content for the augmented reality integrated application
- Developed a visual language for branded deliverables that identifies with the client’s brand(luxury clothing) which promotes indian embroidery handicraft to be used for the sale of their latest collection. - Creative Direction for product photoshoots and promotional events to be used on social media platforms.
Developed visual design using typography and composition for an upcoming virtual reality movie, Le Musk, by two time Academy Award winner, A.R. Rahman
- Kunnel is the first ISO 9001-2000 certified construction company in South India. I worked here as a conceptual space designer so as to expand my horizon in the field of design and experiment with my skillset.
- Interacted with highly reputable clients such as Adidas, Nike, Puma, Lovescotch(a Diageo event), and Star TV India on designing branded deliverables, event curation, and social media management. The key element for these events were cultural development by promoting local artists and designers through their products/services - Co-designed a website for the company which serves as an online publication that provokes unfiltered conversation around youth culture.
- Created illustrations and information design for a publication by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) for the monthly report on sustainable economic, ecological, and social development in India - Helped in developing visual strategies for an initiative by World Health Organisation to spread awareness on Rubella and Measles in rural areas across India - Developed informational images and layout design for the Indo-German Energy Forum(IGEF) newsletter, volume 3
Achieved the third highest grade of 9.6 GPA out of a total of 10 in a nation-wide design exam in the course of Fashion Communication, semester 3.