- I'm An A&E Doctor & This Month Feels Like Black MirrorAmile Inusa is a junior doctor from London in her fourth year of work. In this Refinery29 feature article, she shares what it's been like tackling COVID-19. Some patient-specific details have been edited in the interest of preserving anonymity.
- Life After The Letters: [A Podcast Workshop For Absolute Beginners]Last weekend, Dr Amile & Dr Suba held their first ever Podcast Workshop For Absolute Beginners. They have been podcasting for almost two years and wanted to share their learnings over this time. The workshop was delivered to a small group of aspiring podcasters at The Wing, London. ---- Day 1 [The Basics] taught attendees how to set format, research and put together a podcast. They also had a look at analytics, monetisation and brand partnerships. ---- Day 2 [The Practicalities] taught the tool
- ModernLit [In Conversation with @SliderCuts]Mark Maciver was joined by London-based bookclub ModernLit in an event for Warner Music UK. Having dissected his book in their own time, they curated a stimulating evening around the themes of 'shaping culture' and 'levelling up'. They read through carefully selected extracts from their favourite business books & discussed these insights with Mark.
- Life After The Letters [A Podcast]Amile & Suba met whilst working their first ever doctor jobs in a hospital just outside of London. They have since lived together, become friends & supported each other through the highs and lows of working life. Listen as they chat through the stories and challenges that face junior doctors every single day.
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book168
- Creative Direction
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development