I am an award-winning visual storyteller who creates attractive and relatable images to visualise and explain values, ideas, and concepts in a fun and simple way. I bring advanced technical skills and a sharp, bold, and playful style with a Russian Avantgarde flavour to bring brands, characters, stories, and feelings to life. With 15+ years’ broad creative experience and a Master’s-level education in graphic design, I understand the design context and branding value of illustration, and can speak the same language as commissioning directors and graphic design teams. I work at pace and deliver great results whether creating infographics or building and communicating a brand’s visual style. I was recently featured in Steven Heller’s 'Illustration Idea Book: Inspiration from 50 Masters', which presents respected approaches from global illustrators working across the field. Apart from commissioned work I run a few self-initiated projects and am engaged in my fine art pursuits, including printmaking and painting. My work has been shown both in group and solo exhibitions internationally. Key Skills: editorial and corporate illustration, illustration for apps and adverts, illustrative branding, 2D animation and infographics. My clients include: CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, ITV, Channel 5, Novartis, Public Health England, NHS, Migration Museum, Babylon Health, Zappistore, McKesson, The National Lottery, Odeon Cinemas, Bluewater, University of the Arts London.
- Corporate Illustration for Intelycare - UpdateCorporate Illustrations for IntelyCare, an online portal matching qualified nursing professionals with shifts at healthcare facilities using an AI-powered shift matching technology. I've continued on building illustrations for the app, website and brand materials based on the work that was done in 2020 but updating it with a bit bolder approach. Animated by Ploy Boal and John Rowley
- Corporate Illustrations for IntelyCareCorporate Illustrations for IntelyCare, an online portal matching qualified nursing professionals with shifts at healthcare facilities using an AI-powered shift matching technology. I was a part of a team that worked on full rebranding of IntelyCare, that consisted of IntelyCare design team, digital marketing agency Altos and Often Studio. I had to develop a fun, forward-looking illustrative identity that supported the brand’s values and visual language. The project was carried out through the p
- How easy it is for bacteria to travel inside your home / NBCNBC / Today.com commissioned me to illustrate an article about germs for P&G. I imagined bacteria and germs getting together to have a massive music festival in someone's living room. Unfortunately we signed it off just before the pandemic was declared, and the last thing people wanted to know is how easy it is for bacteria to travel through their home. It was shelved for a while, and was published in the end of August 2020, when it was a good time to remind people about hygeine again.
- Animated explainer for Zappi.ioAfter successfully launching new corporate illustration style for the brand Zappi team decided to expand the style into animation; they wanted to have corporate video that doesn't look corporate and explains how online marketing research works. It was a super fun brief to work on!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bluewater rebrandRefreshing the brand. It is time to get people thinking differently about their favourite shopping centre. We want people to see Bluewater as a curator of styles, tastes and experiences, offering something wonderful for everyone walking through the doors. We want everyone to see Bluewater as a destination to explore.
- Infograhic Design
- Editorial Illustration
- Art Diection
- Book Illustration
- 2D Artist
- 2D Animation
- Graphic Design
Graphic DesignSt. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Design
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
My 6 years of studying at Graphic Design department of St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Design equals MA.