I am a London based graphic designer/dog lover. Having approached the last three years of my degree much like a sponge, soaking up all and any design opportunities and ideas, I am now ready for the challenge of the creative industries. I'm a tea drinker but will settle for hot chocolate and would love to talk about my work with you, or you could take a look at my website (I promise its worth it).
- The Book of Many MaterialsUsing various materials including acrylic, fabric, card, wood, plastic and and paper, I made a book demonstrating various projects I completed over the year. Everything from a fabric patchwork infographic on how to stand out from the crowd to laser cut scanner imagery. I absolutely loved making this hand bound book, as it allowed me to explore my creativity in a very hands on way, while giving me the chance to learn new techniques! I tried everything from potato printing to projection to process
- How Graphics Change the Migration ExperienceFor my major project, I created a government resource helping migrants integrate through spatial and campaign design including an easy to understand visual language. The aim was to make migrating, which is often considered to be daunting and difficult, into an easier and friendlier process.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- University of West London, BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Visual Communication and Illustration)In the ever-evolving creative industries, graphic design now helps shape the way we respond to, think about, and interact with almost, well, everything! BA (HONS) GRAPHIC DESIGN (VISUAL COMMUNICATION & ILLUSTRATION) at the University of West London is rooted in the foundational aspects of graphic design like typography, illustration, problem-solving and idea generation while simultaneously being rigorously contemporary and forward-looking. We build skills and welcome the constant state of concep14
- Descendants - Second EditionMy first client was Margaret Noel, founder Descendants, an arts-focused educational project aimed at children and young people aged 4-18 years primarily – though not exclusively – of African and Caribbean descent. The task was to bring a new and fresher look for the second book for Descendants where the community members share their experiences as being part of this organisation or/and being of African and Caribbean descent.
Graphic Design AssistantUniversity of West London
- London, United KingdomPart Time
I worked at the university in the marketing department one day a week while I studied and the whole of the summer in 2019. My tasks ranged from altering photos in photoshop, to creating print and digital material for seminars and general university wide design.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Editorial Design
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Acrobat
- Print Design