As a designer, every piece of work you see has been created to see change in the world we live in, to revolutionise the norm, and transform people’s perspective of the world. I dive into every area of design with attention to detail, specialising in: User Interface Design, Social Media strategy and Typography. During the 2 years I have spent working with a local charity I have managed the face of the brand, increased engagement in digital branding and used analytics on social and media outlets to alter posting and maximise participation of the brand. If you have a project in mind shoot me a message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- Westminster Talent HubDesigning Social Assets and Motion Graphics for the University of Westminster Creative Enterprise Centre, on their new app Westminster Talent Hub, which allows students to showcase their work to potential employers and investors, as well as collaborate with other Students on their own projects. To view Motion Graphics and more visit afddesign.co.uk
- Joy Cafe BoardsJoy Cafe, approached me to create two new blackboards covered with information for outside the cafe, one with social contact information and the other the various delicious treats available inside. I created these two boards within a 24 hour period, completely freehand using white chalk pens.
- Map+A short competition brief, based on the D&AD, Nike+ brief, based around keeping 18-30's leaving in the inner city engaged with the app. After primary and secondary research, I found many women like myself have experienced harassment from a young age whilst exercising outside. Map+ gives women several routes to choose from which have low risk of harassment, using a conjoined effort from police reports and Hollaback! Map+ would be secure
- UniteRevolutionising the way we protest. Protesting is at the forefront of the 21st Century, every week it seems another protest is at the centre of the news, but one thing we fail to see is the environmental impact of these. Yes, even protests by environmental groups such as XR are having a negative impact on our planet. Placards, single use, wrongly disposed of placards, these need to be revolutionised and changed for the better. Unite allows you to create placards and divide the design up to indiv
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignAs a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a34
Freelance Graphic DesignerVaried
Lincoln, United KingdomFreelance
Since Graduating in the Summer I have done work for the University of Westminster Creative Enterprise Centre working on social assets and motion graphics to advertise their new app, connecting graduates with businesses for work. As well as work for Envista Branding, creating various Photoshop Templating for clients and edits on their PDF pricing listings.
+ Show more