We are Eleanor and Anna, a bold creative duo from Leeds. With over 20 years of combined experience within the design industry, we met whilst working together at cause-led campaigns agency, Magpie. We compliment each other creatively, which has inspired us to collaborate and combine our skills across campaign ideas and creative concepts.
- The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining ChristmasIt’s fair to say that 2020 has been an unusual year. A time of speculation and insecurity for so many of us, with a global pandemic and the climate crisis (amongst other things) turning the world on its head. Now is the time for optimism, welcome distractions and playful advertising. Lockdown or not, you can still have a Christmas dinner…and you can darn well still have peas! THE IDEA: The One That Got Away There’s always a pea that manages to escape, and Peter the Birds Eye Pea is an expert i
- Trends PublicationThe Trends publication was a compilation of 2017s biggest, best and most bizarre trends. Each of the key trends was illustrated in a unique way, using a mix of collage, geographic imagery, photography and illustration. The content was shared digitally across social channels, as well as in a limited edition printed publication. The 12 Trends of Christmas highlighted key insight from the year in the run up to Christmas.
- Bagel NashBagel Nash wants to get its artisan bagels from the bakery to the supermarket shelf. To do that it needed a strategy, a brand and some stand-out packaging. It asked us for a brand that was creative, crafted and superior and would knock New York Bagels back to Rotherham (their real point of origin!) Bagel Nash wanted its creative brand essence, “Make everyday better days”, to be felt throughout the initiative.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining ChristmasOur idea was chosen as one of the Top 5 ideas submitted for The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining Christmas Campaign. It’s fair to say that 2020 has been an unusual year. A time of speculation and insecurity for so many of us, with a global pandemic and the climate crisis (amongst other things) turning the world on its head. Now is the time for optimism, welcome distractions and playful advertising. Lockdown or not, you can still have a Christmas dinner…and you can darn well still have peas! THE
Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
Anna has been working as an Independent Graphic Designer for 15 months on a variety of projects across branding, campaigns and digital media. Eleanor has recently become self employed also.
Head of DesignMagpie Creative Communications
- Leeds, United KingdomFull Time
As the Head of Design at Magpie, a full-service creative agency, I took a strategic and critical view of our creative output. I helped the designers achieve more from their design, nurtured them and helped them grow. I was a key partner in the success of client briefs and contributed to business growth. Key Responsibilities • Developing and delivering creative approaches to excite Team Magpie and clients from start to finish, pre- and post-project. • Growing Magpie's creative reputation. • Reviewing team performance, recognising training and development needs in others and the need to recruit future team members to support business growth. • Being a positive, inspirational and motivational influence for designers at Magpie. • Ensuring design solutions were always on brief and rationalised back to the client's objective.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Activation
- Ideas Development
- Big Ideas