I'm a passionate freelance graphic designer with a background in communications and marketing. I craft aligned brands for driven and purposeful entrepreneurs. Outside of work, you can find me immersing myself in new experiences and cultural events. I love photography, travelling and enjoying new foods. I'm also interested in helping people heal and am currently learning how to play sound bowls and other instruments to offer sound immersions.
- Branding + web design for energy healerSiobhán Purcell offers homeopathy, light language healing, spiritual counselling, energy healing, meditation and yoga for over 20 years. She has a holistic approach to treating the mind, body and spirit as one, working with groups, as well as on a one- to-one basis. She's passionate about supporting people who may be experiencing confusion around their life direction; those who are awakening to possibilities and seek a more meaningful life. Her re-brand represents a shift around her general foc
- Sacred CircleSacred Circle is a place where people of all ages and backgrounds can come together to share their life stories, experiences, thoughts, emotions and embrace their ‘divine feminine.’ People, particularly women, have been gathering since the beginning of time to provide a safe and sacred space to be seen, held and heard. The intention was to bring this ritual into modern day and teach others how to step into their power and shift their internal vibration. Consciously connecting with others, the c
- Chapter One event brandingChapter One is a brand new empowering, self-care event that aims to teach, inspire and encourage women to lead the lives they aspire to. The event will bring together like-minded women and provide a supportive and powerful space so women can focus on elevating themselves. The event is aimed at women between the ages of 26-45 who are confident and aspirational but are looking for more; to step into themselves. They want to explore what’s possible, but might be in a rut, not happy with where they
- Lily + Pair jewellery brandingLily + Pair is a bright, bold, brazen jewellery line that needed its branding to reflect this. Designer Cam Lieng has taken punchy patterns and chunky outlines inspired by the 80’s – an era that saw all forms of expression – and spun them alongside current trends. All original photography. Branding development included a Look Book design and editorial lay out, business cards and social media direction.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Powder Room (Online Publication)An online beauty publication I created for my final year project in fulfilment of my (BA) Fashion Journalism degree at London College of Fashion. Creating Powder Room required me to become my own writer, editor, website designer, video editor and social media editor. I also collaborated with a number of other creatives for visual and copy content.
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Adobe Lightroom