I'm a video maker and designer based in London that can turn your wildest dreams into a reality! With a variety of complimentary creative skills, such as illustration, motion graphics, graphic design and photography, each of my creations are unique and tailored to your needs. From concept creation all the way to shooting, editing and designing any other assets for online and print, I'm your gal! Let's collab!
- La Vida Loca - Music VideoLa Vida Loca is rising afrobeat star Kwarteng's third highly-anticipated single. Consumed in doubt at showing his true feelings for his love, 'La Vida Loca', Kwarteng wants to keep the relationship undercover until he can figure things out. Directed, shot and edited by Annie Kruntcheva, the video premiered on GRM Daily.
- Grime Pays | Documentary SeriesRan by The Ruff Sqwad Arts Foundation, Grime Pays is an initiative to get young people educated in the music industry and show them how they can make money from music. The foundation runs free week-long workshops for young people in London throughout the year and, as a videographer, I capture all the action that goes into running them and the stories of the young people that participate. The series is now in its 4th season and is premiered on GRM Daily - the epicentre of UK Urban Culture.
- Popping Bottles | Instagram Advert CreationAn Instagram advert for afrobeat artist Kwarteng and his first single 'Popping Bottles'. The video also promotes Au Vodka. Working with the artist and a model on set, I filmed, directed and edited the advert, also creating animations to increase viewer engagement and interest. The primary goal of the advert was to promote the single (getting the viewer to swipe up at the end of the ad) and to also advertise the alcoholic beverage. Two adverts were created, one for Instagram stories and anoth
- Lotto ~ Kwarteng | Music Video Creation*Featured project on The Dots!* Rising Afro-Beats star Kwarteng dreams of the life he can give his bae if he were to win the lottery in his second single Lotto. Created and directed by Annie Kruntcheva, alongside the fab team at Le Feva records, Lotto became a hit in its first weeks of release, most notably in the Ghanaian music scene, reaching over 100,000 views on YouTube and being broadcasted across prolific African TV music channels.
- Visual Identity and UI DesignA custom designed brand and website for developer and software engineer Pedro Dias. In need of a new CV and website, Pedro Dias gave me the brief of creating him something to bridge the gap and to also produce a logo for his personal brand. I thus created some simple branding and a landing page for his social media channels and prospective job applications to promote his skills and experience. The website is designed so each box is a "node" and can be rearranged and moved around interactively as
+ View all
Luxury Interior PhotographerAirbnb
London, United KingdomFreelance
As one of the first photographers for Airbnb’s new Plus programme, I played a key role in shaping the photographic style for the home listings to attract a new target audience. I'm responsible for photographing luxury homes according to Airbnb Plus’ style guidelines.
+ Show more
- Creative Cloud
- Content Curation
- Graphic Design
- Creative Publishing
- Creative Direction
- Film Direction
BA DesignGoldsmiths College
London, United Kingdom
A three-year multi-disciplinary design course at one of the most renown arts universities in the world. I graduated in July 2017 with a 1st Class Honours Degree.